Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arizona over Florida, round 2? Anyone?

Featured Replies

After what UNC did to Zona in there own back yard, I just don't see it happening. :rolleyes:

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First off Purdue beats Zona. But IF Zona wins me as a Diehard Gator fan, I am not worried about the Wildcats. Do your research people. 1-6 vs top 25 teams this season. 0-5 at home. I like our chances in the Midwest. See you guys in Atlanta. Go Gators.

Florida has all it takes to win it, and will be surprised if they lose this tournament.

I hate the "IF" game...if Arizona is clicking they can beat anybody.

 

No, they can't. If Florida is clicking, then Arizona can click all they want and they aren't going to beat Florida. If Arizona plays their best game of the year and Florida lays an egg, then we'll probably see an upset...and, as the NCAA Tourny has shown us, that is always possible. However, it is not very probable or likely, IMO...Florida has the talent, the experience, the team chemistry, the balance, and so forth and so on. They are a solid favorite to not only beat Arizona, but win that region, IMO...if they play their game, there is no one there to prevent them from a return to the Final Four. And, I suppose from that perspective, Arizona has just as good a chance as any team in that region to knock of Florida...that's a statement I could live with. Why? Because I think Florida getting knocked out of the tournament is as much contingent upon their poor performance as it is an opponents great performance...and a poor, uninspired performance becomes less likely the deeper you get into the bracket. So, maybe 'Zona's chances are as good as anybody's in the first two weeks...

I really hope Arizona doesn't knock off the Gators. I usually enjoy all the "can you believe what Noah did?" threads and am looking forward to a couple of more weeks of them.:D

First off Purdue beats Zona. But IF Zona wins me as a Diehard Gator fan, I am not worried about the Wildcats. Do your research people. 1-6 vs top 25 teams this season. 0-5 at home. I like our chances in the Midwest. See you guys in Atlanta. Go Gators.

I bet all the other seeds wish they got that gift of a ride to the Final Four. And a phantom Overall #1 seed.

Sounds like your talking about UK.:D

 

After the last few games, I'm not sure UK has the talent. I can't see them playing much better than they did against MSU and that ended with them losing to an NIT bound team.

 

They played a pretty lights out 1st half against Florida, while Florida wasn't playing up to their potential, and still only managed a tie.

Arizona could beat Florida. They have good athletes and can score very well and have a coach who has tremendous NCAA tournament experience. I would love to see it even though I am far from a Arizona fan, just hate Noah so much it makes me ill to think of him chest thumping in the championship game.

I don't think it is going to happen but I am like others --I would love to see it and see Noah float his boat back home. :D I would glady give up my brakets pickls for this! :ylsuper:

I think Arizona has to beat Purdue first. I don't think either Arizona or Purdue will beat Florida. There is a chance it could happen, but it is not likely.

Florida, like all the teams in the tournament are capable of getting beat. Whether Arizona does it remains to be seen. We can only hope.

Arizona over Florida? Don't think so, but again that why they play the games.

I'm pretty sure that this won't happen

Jumper_Mom agrees completely with Arizona over Florida.....She says Go Cats eat them "Gay"tors.....I mean you did see Noah in his dress..... right?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.