March 15, 200719 yr Arizona won't be playing Florida, Purdue will. But the Boilermakers can't beat them either.
March 15, 200719 yr Lute Olson,Roy Williams and Joe Hall each have one thing in common..at one point they each had a team even THEY couldn't get beaten...Lute and Roy go on a liquid diet March 1st til the 1st Tues in April so they don't choke...The boilermakers in the first round..and Fla in the 2nd!!! And by the way Dickie V....Hoyas cut down the nets!!!!
March 15, 200719 yr Lute Olson,Roy Williams and Joe Hall each have one thing in common..at one point they each had a team even THEY couldn't get beaten...Lute and Roy go on a liquid diet March 1st til the 1st Tues in April so they don't choke...The boilermakers in the first round..and Fla in the 2nd!!! And by the way Dickie V....Hoyas cut down the nets!!!! And it worked once, LOL.
March 15, 200719 yr Jumper_Mom agrees completely with Arizona over Florida.....She says Go Cats eat them "Gay"tors.....I mean you did see Noah in his dress..... right? :lol:
March 15, 200719 yr Jumper_Mom agrees completely with Arizona over Florida.....She says Go Cats eat them "Gay"tors.....I mean you did see Noah in his dress..... right? Was Noah going to do guest vocals at he Elton John concert???
March 15, 200719 yr At first I kinda thought it was possible, but as things playout I'm thinking it's less and less likely to happen.
March 15, 200719 yr If any of the 8 or 9 seeds could beat Florida, I believe it would be Arizona. They do have a lot of talent. That being said, I just dont see it happening.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.