How Many Wins for the Reds' in '07?

How Many Regular Season "W's" will the 2007 Reds Have?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. How Many Regular Season "W's" will the 2007 Reds Have?

• More than 90
    • 86-90
    • 81-85
    • 76-80
    • 71-75
    • 70 or fewer

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

86, Saarloos wins 12 from the 5th spot to go with Aaron and Arroyo and they pick up the wildcard, 2 back of the Cards in the Central......How's that for optimism?

Of course 2 games turns into 6 or 8 games back if the Cards land the Rocket as rumored.

Mid 80's...

There is reason for optimism...The two former "top of the rotation" pitchers (Milton & Wilson) are struggling to find their place at the end of the rotation at best. I'll go on record as saying Bailey will break camp with the Reds and be in the rotation.

I like this year. I know nearly nothing compared the rest of you about baseball, and I know that I have no evidence to back this up, but I think someone is going to break out, and I think that Adam Dunn is going to have a great year. Granted, it all sounds very childish and idealistic, but so be it.

• 4 weeks later...

Talk to a BGP member about the Reds, knowing he is a Reds fan, I ask him,how many games you think the Reds will win this season? He said, a hundred. So I ask him, why don't you post it on BGP? He said, they will just laugh at me. I said, yes they will, but it's only a prediction so go ahead.

Now I can't tell you who he is,but if he does post his prediction,try not to laugh too loud.:lol:

They will regress. They lack the arms to be competitive.

May very well. But.... I look for Loshe to have a pretty good year. If Milty is healthy all year, he could surprise because he knows how to pitch. Belilse certainly has the potetial to pitch well. Our two horses need give us 200+ innings and no drop off in wins from last year. I like some of the arms we have in the pen. I think our "bully" will be much improved. So, I think we have the arms with potential , let's just see if that potential comes to fruition in the form of "W's."