2007 HHS Freshman

BlueBoy

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about Brendan Sullivan? I watched that kid destroy some people last year in Jr.Football. At one point and time I heard Dale had to call him aside and explain to him that the guys that he was disabling were going to be future teammates.

That wasn't Dale that called Sullivan aside and that wasn't the explanation that was given to him. I'll keep the rest of my thoughts about this young man to myself.

That wasn't Dale that called Sullivan aside and that wasn't the explanation that was given to him. I'll keep the rest of my thoughts about this young man to myself.

Wow, I thought I didnt sleep. I think your comment regarding this young man probably is very safe. I think there are a few of those young athletes who probably need to show the school and fans they can mature and become good student athletes before we start pumping them on BGP. I wont say there isnt talent and potential there but they need some maturing.

Wow, I thought I didnt sleep. I think your comment regarding this young man probably is very safe. I think there are a few of those young athletes who probably need to show the school and fans they can mature and become good student athletes before we start pumping them on BGP. I wont say there isnt talent and potential there but they need some maturing.

keep in mind these are 8th graders we are discussing here. They ALL have a long way to go. I hate to see any of them singled out negatively at such a young age.

keep in mind these are 8th graders we are discussing here. They ALL have a long way to go. I hate to see any of them singled out negatively at such a young age.

I agree but as LN pointed out earlier they must keep the win streak alive. How about that pressure? I think alot of people posting on here knows what at stake for success and its never to early to emphasize that. If this team can mature and live up to their ability you can count on that streak staying alive.:thumb:

,,,Donnie Brown starting/rotating on the D-line this year? I heard it's a REAL possibility.

If you were to ask him if he was going to play this year i bet he would tell you that he will start at nosegaurd!!! Even if he doesn't start i still like his attitude. He will push some of the upperclassman this coming spring and summer. I can't wait!!!!:thumb:

In addition to those mentioned there are a couple other kids who while much smaller will flat out put you on the ground with tenacity and technique. I'm not so sure all 3 of those big guys will start for the freshman team.

They'll start! Charlie won't be able to control himself otherwise. His love of size over sometimes better smaller players has been witnessed for years. Now, I will say, there have been times when the bigger players were in-fact better players, therefore they should have started without question.