Davis will not travel with LSU to Lexington...

LSURock

Davis is getting treatment for an injury. He won't travel to Lexington to face the Wildcats. Brady says he'll "likely start Rolle in his place". This is being reported on lsusports.com. If LSU had a slight chance, they don't any longer. I hate that the fans at Rupp won't get the chance to Boo the Big Baby.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That sucks. Hope he gets better. I know he made a goofy comment, but I cannot help but like Big Baby.

:thumb: :thumb:

Read the ESPN the Mag article about him a few weeks ago and you can't help but pull for the guy. His mother has made his life a mess...and the fact that he has overcome as well as he has is to be commended.

So I guess the UK students can keep their ponchos at home. (Big Baby made comments in the preseason that there were thunderstorms in Lexington while the sun was shining on Gainsville and Baton Rouge. Many UK students were planning on mocking his comments by wearing rain attire to the game)

Looks like he got two out of three right, I'm not so sure it's sunny in LA these days.....

So I guess the UK students can keep their ponchos at home. (Big Baby made comments in the preseason that there were thunderstorms in Lexington while the sun was shining on Gainsville and Baton Rouge. Many UK students were planning on mocking his comments by wearing rain attire to the game)

Looks like he got two out of three right, I'm not so sure it's sunny in LA these days.....

The UK kids should leave such antics to the kids at Duke.