Morris says "my head wasn't in the game"....?

LSURock

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was funny when Rex Grossman made a similar comment after the Green Bay season finale. Rarely you hear an athlete admit to not preparing or not being in the game.

I guess you couldn't blame him if they were playing North Dakota State in early December. It's another to say that in a tough road environment against a conference opponent. Time will tell to see how this all plays out.

This quote by Morris says all I need to know. If I'm an NBA GM, I don't take a chance on this kid.

The biggest problem with this UK team is that it is led by three juniors - two of which tried their best to get out of Lexington, and another who mainly cares about his own stats. Very discouraging...

Morris is just flat out lazy,and doesn't seem to care.

Bingo! Agree 100%. From the way they played yesterday No one seems to care.

On any team when trying to right the ship you have make changes somewhere, and that mean sticking with them. If that means sitting the starters for a game do it, if that means 2-3 Pra sessions a day do it, and if they means replacing Coaches do it! Some where some one has to step up and care. Sometime someone has to make a Brett Farve move and call people out or stand up in the locker. One problem UK has had lately is they have ZERO leadership from anyone. You are college (athlete / coach) at a Great school, and (playing / coaching) for a great Program. ACT LIKE YOU want to be there or Leave.

RIGHT THE SHIP........I don't care who it is, JUST DO IT!

Bingo! Agree 100%. From the way they played yesterday No one seems to care.

On any team when trying to right the ship you have make changes somewhere, and that mean sticking with them. If that means sitting the starters for a game do it, if that means 2-3 Pra sessions a day do it, and if they means replacing Coaches do it! Some where some one has to step up and care. Sometime someone has to make a Brett Farve move and call people out or stand up in the locker. One problem UK has had lately is they have ZERO leadership from anyone. You are college (athlete / coach) at a Great school, and (playing / coaching) for a great Program. ACT LIKE YOU want to be there or Leave.

RIGHT THE SHIP........I don't care who it is, JUST DO IT!

About that extra 2-3 practices a day idea. I think the NCAA might have something to say about that.

What the heck? The game was pretty big. SEC on the road to halt a losing streak. Whats up with this? Does it say more about Morris or the coaching staff? Your thoughts.

UK is getting what it deserves with Morris, his head is where his hearts at. Looking for the NBA promiseland.

I stated on here last year: Crawford and Morris do not deserve to wear the Blue and the White.

Recruit someone who knows the honor by wearing the Kentucky jersey.

UK is getting what it deserves with Morris, his head is where his hearts at. Looking for the NBA promiseland.

I stated on here last year: Crawford and Morris do not deserve to wear the Blue and the White.

Recruit someone who knows the honor by wearing the Kentucky jersey.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thats Rich.

I would spend the next practice running and yelling if I'm the coach. I would probably have Morris carry Bradley around for goaltending that shot. It was quite obvious Ramel cared yesterday. It seemed like Crawford and Bradley were hungry to win and the rrest of the team seemed not to care. That Goal Tending was a pretty good indication that he wasn't "in the game"....... But WHY IN THE WORLD WEREN'T YOU IN THE GAME RANDOLPH????