Morris says "my head wasn't in the game"....?

LSURock

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

About that extra 2-3 practices a day idea. I think the NCAA might have something to say about that.

I don't care at this point. Beside I know that 20 hours a week is what Coaches get to hold PRA, meetings or team functions etc..Therefore alot of the meetings and such is techincally not mandatory but you wouldn't dare say that or miss one. We use to call them Valandatory.

This does not include the games.

I would spend the next practice running and yelling if I'm the coach. I would probably have Morris carry Bradley around for goaltending that shot. It was quite obvious Ramel cared yesterday. It seemed like Crawford and Bradley were hungry to win and the rrest of the team seemed not to care. That Goal Tending was a pretty good indication that he wasn't "in the game"....... But WHY IN THE WORLD WEREN'T YOU IN THE GAME RANDOLPH????

The players who have someone younger pushing them are the ones who are playing good, or making an effort. Crawford/Bradley = Meeks pushing.

Morris has no one to push him.. Woo isn't going to and Morris knows that.

The players who have someone younger pushing them are the ones who are playing good, or making an effort. Crawford/Bradley = Meeks pushing.

Good point,Haven't thought of it that way.

I believe it's the coaches responsibility to make sure Morris is ready to play.

I think that's bull. A coach can't make an athlete focus. From when he worked out for NBA teams awhile back they all said he was lazy and unfocused as well.

You're kidding right? You really don't think a coach can help his team stay focused?

What the heck? The game was pretty big. SEC on the road to halt a losing streak. Whats up with this? Does it say more about Morris or the coaching staff? Your thoughts.

Amazing...that UK's best player just wasn't "with it".....so indicative of where Tubby currently has this ballclub.