Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 35 South Carolina 34 (OT)

Kentucky vs. South Carolina 15 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Kentucky
      73%
    • South Carolina
      26%

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 60
  • Views 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Not a good start for the Cats as the Gamecocks take the opening kickoff and march down on a 10 play 75-yard drive and led the Cats 7-0.

  • The Cats take advantage of a Gamecock fumble and now it is 17-7 Gamecocks with 2:46 left in the first half. That overturned call now looks even bigger!

Posted Images

Willie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cats win.

  • Author

That is the largest road comeback in Kentucky football history! Next up LSU! Let's go!!!!

Wow what a game!!! Horrible end of game management by the QB, but he made up for it in overtime. I loved the decision to go for the win. As in a game like this and on the road. Go for the win right then and there! Great job! I love the energy Stein has brought!

The clock is ticking on Beamer. If he survives the season, I don't think he's the Gamecocks coach in January.

16 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

Wow what a game!!! Horrible end of game management by the QB, but he made up for it in overtime. I loved the decision to go for the win. As in a game like this and on the road. Go for the win right then and there! Great job! I love the energy Stein has brought!

I agree on going for it. I was thinking exactly that for the exact reason Coach Stein said in the postgame interview.

Cats! Cats! Cats!

Loved the finish! Let's go Cats bring down the house and beat LSU!

Forgive me for popping up over here, I forget this forum is around. But,

GO BIG BLUE!

18 hours ago, Tranquility Base said:

The clock is ticking on Beamer. If he survives the season, I don't think he's the Gamecocks coach in January.

I heard someone say his buyout drops $9,000,000 in December, I think he'll be let go then.

Great win and a decision to go for the win was spot on, have to do that in the situation he was given, keep rolling!

2 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

I heard someone say his buyout drops $9,000,000 in December, I think he'll be let go then.

Unless the Gamecocks just completely implode, I think he definitely coaches through the end of the regular season and maybe a bowl game, assuming they make one, which all indications are no.

23 minutes ago, Tranquility Base said:

Unless the Gamecocks just completely implode, I think he definitely coaches through the end of the regular season and maybe a bowl game, assuming they make one, which all indications are no.

They'll have to fire before bowl games, need new as much times as possible to get on recruiting.

5 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

They'll have to fire before bowl games, need new as much times as possible to get on recruiting.

True. Not that it matters because I don't think they are making it to a bowl. On their remaining schedule, maybe 3 wins (Arkansas, maybe A&M, and maybe Clemson) which would only get then to 5.

1 hour ago, Tranquility Base said:

True. Not that it matters because I don't think they are making it to a bowl. On their remaining schedule, maybe 3 wins (Arkansas, maybe A&M, and maybe Clemson) which would only get then to 5.

If he loses the locker room like Stoops did he might lose out. If they rally, their is some talent and Sellers always is dangerous.

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.