Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Christian Academy of Louisville 52 Owensboro 0

Owensboro at CAL 67 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 08/28/2026 at 11:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Just now, Devils Fan said:

CAL is scary good. Congrats to the Centurions. Back to work Devils! Would've been nice to have had Ganaway at QB but I'm not sure it would've mattered much.

He would have moved the ball and I like to think scored and not given CAL short fields but we were embarrassed everywhere on the field tonight.

  • Replies 98
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Purple88
    Purple88

    Only one loss in August against a great team. Regroup Red Devils. I think I'll need some consoling after the CAL vs BG game. Not looking forward to that if I'm honest.

  • Purple88
    Purple88

    After this game, Ganaway Jr being out won't matter very much. But this week it really matters as Ganaway's mobility would be a HUGE factor to extend plays and drives with his legs as much as he could

  • Ganaway out 6 weeks per Owensboro times. Collarbone. I’d love to see us play CAL with G’way at QB - I’d take Owensboro. Next man up Mr Biggs.

1 minute ago, Devils Fan said:

No BG has gotten us like this before.

And the Purples were that dominate, a total men vs. boys game?

1 minute ago, Brown said:

Burk hits every throw on the money

Brown us a step above all of our athletes.

O's QB was freshman qb last year - you can rell...short fields all night...we can't hit any pass Burk can hit them all.

O with Ganaway is #1 team in 5A, but without I'm not sure they are top 5 or worse....

I wouldn't go that far. CAL is good at all levels. Not a weak spot on the field. O won't see anybody remotely that good for the rest of the season. Biggs played 2 and a half quarters against X. We're going to be ok.

1 minute ago, theguru said:

And the Purples were that dominate, a total men vs. boys game?

Yeah but that O team sucked...thus ones good except we have a young WB that is not line Gway.

Just now, Brown said:

Yeah but that O team sucked...thus ones good except we have a young WB that is not line Gway.

We are talking about apples and oranges then.

1 minute ago, theguru said:

And the Purples were that dominate, a total men vs. boys game?

Yeah they were really dominant the 11-12' season, it was a 62-0 game. They finished number 2 in KY and top 50 in the nation that year.

Only one loss in August against a great team. Regroup Red Devils.

I think I'll need some consoling after the CAL vs BG game. Not looking forward to that if I'm honest.

3 hours ago, Unrivaled97 said:

Owensboro with -3 yards in the 1st half. Their only 1st down was a 15 yard facemask.

2 hours ago, Brown said:

Burk hits every throw on the money

Brown us a step above all of our athletes.

O's QB was freshman qb last year - you can rell...short fields all night...we can't hit any pass Burk can hit them all.

O with Ganaway is #1 team in 5A, but without I'm not sure they are top 5 or worse....

Where was the defense?

Just now, jester270 said:

Where was the defense?

Easy the Eagles still have to play the Devils.

25 minutes ago, Devils Fan said:

Easy the Eagles still have to play the Devils.

I agree. Apollo has plenty to clean up before that matchup. I didn't get to watch Owensboro-CAL tonight - I was too busy losing about nine lives watching Apollo go into OT 😂 - but I was genuinely surprised by that score. What happened with Owensboro tonight? Was CAL just able to hit some big plays against the secondary, or were there issues defensively throughout the game?


55 minutes ago, jester270 said:

I agree. Apollo has plenty to clean up before that matchup. I didn't get to watch Owensboro-CAL tonight - I was too busy losing about nine lives watching Apollo go into OT 😂 - but I was genuinely surprised by that score. What happened with Owensboro tonight? Was CAL just able to hit some big plays against the secondary, or were there issues defensively throughout the game?


CAL is just that good.

13 hours ago, Unrivaled97 said:

Jackson Burke with another efficient night. He was 14/15, 260 with 7 TDs. His only incompletion was a drop by the WR.

Saw that he now has the National High School football record for completion percentage in a season.

He had more Touchdowns than incompletions. 53 Touchdowns to only 47 incompletions.

CAL is the second best team in the state and I'm not sure it's close right now.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.