Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Christian Academy of Louisville 52 Owensboro 0

Owensboro at CAL 67 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 08/28/2026 at 11:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 98
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Purple88
    Purple88

    Only one loss in August against a great team. Regroup Red Devils. I think I'll need some consoling after the CAL vs BG game. Not looking forward to that if I'm honest.

  • Purple88
    Purple88

    After this game, Ganaway Jr being out won't matter very much. But this week it really matters as Ganaway's mobility would be a HUGE factor to extend plays and drives with his legs as much as he could

  • Ganaway out 6 weeks per Owensboro times. Collarbone. I’d love to see us play CAL with G’way at QB - I’d take Owensboro. Next man up Mr Biggs.

4. No recruiting comments or allegations of KHSAA rules violations by any school, coach, player or booster are allowed. No comments about where any player lives, has lived, or where they are from in a recruiting context. This is not the place to report KHSAA violations. Feel free to contact Kentucky High School Athletic Association | KHSAA – Student-athletes of Today, Leaders of Tomorrow to report such violations, but do not discuss violations here.

Transfers Between High Schools Policy

BGP is not a clearinghouse or platform for speculation, rumors, or discussion of potential or anticipated student-athlete transfers.

The use of the terms “transfer portal” or “portal” to describe high school student-athletes is prohibited in all high school forums.

Only confirmed transfers may be discussed, and discussion must be strictly limited to factual reporting of the move (i.e., the student-athlete has transferred from School A to School B).

Permitted content is limited to basic factual information such as the athlete’s name, sport/position, and the schools involved.

The following are strictly prohibited:

  • Any speculation, inference, or commentary regarding the reasons for a transfer.

  • Any discussion, suggestion, or implication of recruiting, inducement, eligibility issues, or rule violations in connection with a transfer.

  • Generalized commentary about schools, coaches, programs, or communities engaging in recruiting behavior based on transfer activity.

  • Attempts to indirectly question or interpret motives behind a transfer.

No discussion of transfers is permitted unless the transfer has already been officially completed and publicly confirmed. Even in those cases, discussion must remain strictly factual and non-interpretive.

This forum is not the venue for reporting or debating KHSAA violations. If you believe a violation has occurred, report it directly to the Kentucky High School Athletic Association (KHSAA).

No false, unverified, or misleading information may be posted.

I wonder if this is the worse loss in Owensboro football history?

  • Author

Owensboro with 42 yards of total offense tonight.

Congrats to the Centurions on taking a good Owensboro team to the woodshed. CAL is the second best team in KY overall. I wonder if they will win all of their games by running clock?

2 minutes ago, StraightShooter said:

Congrats to the Centurions on taking a good Owensboro team to the woodshed. CAL is the second best team in KY overall. I wonder if they will win all of their games by running clock?

The have LCA next week so who knows but other than that I would say all running clocks including the playoffs.

  • Author

Jackson Burke with another efficient night. He was 14/15, 260 with 7 TDs. His only incompletion was a drop by the WR.

28 minutes ago, theguru said:

I wonder if this is the worse loss in Owensboro football history?

Worst beatdown if a good O team I've ever seen.

Just now, Brown said:

Worst beatdown if a good O team I've ever seen.

Right and that is really what I am getting at, this is a really good Oboro team that probably suffered the worst defeat in the history of the football program.

CAL is scary good. Congrats to the Centurions. Back to work Devils! Would've been nice to have had Ganaway at QB but I'm not sure it would've mattered much.

Burk hits every throw on the money

Brown us a step above all of our athletes.

O's QB was freshman qb last year - you can rell...short fields all night...we can't hit any pass Burk can hit them all.

O with Ganaway is #1 team in 5A, but without I'm not sure they are top 5 or worse....

32 minutes ago, theguru said:

I wonder if this is the worse loss in Owensboro football history?

No BG has gotten us like this before.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.