Kentucky Basketball = Final Four

MSUEagles

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant say that I truly believe UK will make the Final 4. What I can say is that I think UK will have a solid showing and I truly believe we will have a Sweet 16 team atleast.

I dont understand all this talk about proving any predictions made or views that we have. In case you havent noticed there is only 1 way for things to be proved and thats to actually play the games.

You guys can go on thinking your geniuses or what not, fact is none of us know what actually will happen, thats what make things so exciting.

It was never meant to only cover Duke as a "rival". It was just a joke that assigned a number to what many talked about back then as the "vocal minority". Remember I started it when UK was winning all the time, but there was still a smaller group of Tubby bashers hanging around. It was all in fun, but has taken a life of its own the last year and a half. Maybe I should start a thread redefining the term... :bunny:

If you do, you should also suggest to Guru a new line of BGP clothing — "The 18-Percenter" line. I think I could even talk myself into getting one … just for laughs, of course. :D

I stated a month ago that I think UK makes a Final Four run.

They have the parts if they show up to play and not have a single digit 3 pt shooting night.

They have a good post play.

They can have strong guard play.

They play good defense.

They can do the 3 things that it takes to make a Final 4 run.

I stated a month ago that I think UK makes a Final Four run.

They have the parts if they show up to play and not have a single digit 3 pt shooting night.

They have a good post play.

They can have strong guard play.

They play good defense.

They can do the 3 things that it takes to make a Final 4 run.

And you are correct on all points...The problem is, can they do it four games in a row?

And you are correct on all points...The problem is, can they do it four games in a row?

All about timing and who you are playing. The problems UK has are equal to that of many other teams. Besides Florida and UNC, I am not sure one could make a case anyone can put together 4 consistent games in a row.

I would love to see our Cats make the final four and even win the National Championship, IMO it's not going to happen again this season they're just too inconsistent. Sadly to say.:cry: I think it's going to be another"wait till next year" kind of a thing.:irked:

All about timing and who you are playing. The problems UK has are equal to that of many other teams. Besides Florida and UNC, I am not sure one could make a case anyone can put together 4 consistent games in a row.

:thumb:

And I will even say that one of the two teams you mentioned above will not make the Final 4.