Kentucky Basketball = Final Four

MSUEagles

:thumb:

And I will even say that one of the two teams you mentioned above will not make the Final 4.

My money would lean more towards UNC... I do not care what Dickie V says, you have 3 freshman and 2 sophmores playing in crunch time, it is not a good thing; I could care less how many stars are next to their name or how many Big Macs were thrown at them in High School.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My money would lean more towards UNC... I do not care what Dickie V says, you have 3 freshman and 2 sophmores playing in crunch time, it is not a good thing; I could care less how many stars are next to their name or how many Big Macs were thrown at them in High School.

:thumb:

Ok, I'm kind of new on here, so I'm about ready to make my opening "splash". I've been around the game of basketball for a long time and I know a lot about the game. I will go on paper today (and I'm sure I will get hammered for saying this) as saying that this UK team has all the ingredients to make a run to the Final Four this season. Without knowing their seed, potential oppenents, and any other uncontrollable factors, I would put the Cats in the Final Four on my bracket if the tourney started this week.

Feel free to use and abuse (some support from the Cats true fans would be appreciated, as well :ylsuper: )

Go Cats!!!

:laugh: This is good stuff!!! :laugh: We need more comedians on here!!!

I want in whatever bracket you are doing. :laugh: