Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Out of these 4....

If you were starting an NBA team, who would you start with ? 58 members have voted

  1. 1. If you were starting an NBA team, who would you start with ?

    • Kobe Bryant
      8%
      5
    • Tim Duncan
      15%
      9
    • LeBron James
      41%
      24
    • D Wade
      34%
      20

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Wade's rookie season he was already a college graduate and therefore a much more experienced player... With a final four on his resume.

 

LeBron's rookie season he was straight out of high school. He did more than I even expected him to.

 

It's a no brainer to me that you take LeBron.

:thumb: I believe Wade was only at Marquette for 2 years but that is, like you said, quite a bit more experience than jumping from high school to the NBA.
  • Replies 67
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:thumb: I believe Wade was only at Marquette for 2 years but that is, like you said, quite a bit more experience than jumping from high school to the NBA.

 

You're correct... He was ineligible his first year because of academic reasons, and then played 2 years. Not sure what I was thinking, I'm just tired.

 

Thanks for the correction though. :thumb:

Tough one to call, but I went with Wade. Unlike Lebron, who is a tremendous talent, Wade has proven he can get his team to the next level. He done it at Marquette, and he has already done that in Miami. He's a winner, and its hard to go against that, no matter how much talent is on the line. :thumb:

I had to go with Wade. He not only has tremendous talent he seems to have more desire than anyone in the league. I think he'd swim through a shark tank with a rib roast strapped to his chest to win a game.

I would pick Lebron but his struggles so far this year have me a bit concerned. It's not really fair to put Kobe and Duncan in this question. They are both a bit older than the other 2. But with all that being said I will still take Kobe, he is the best player in the league and he still has a few seasons of his prime left.

Duncan does more overall then anyone on that list...

 

 

And he's the oldest by far. You could be the 76ers GM!!!!

Nice Thread someone was on ESPN.com LOL I took James

I took Tim Duncan on the assumption he was an equilivant age of the others and not with the age differences presently.

Too close to call between Kobe and Duncan. Advantage to Kobe on offense, Duncan on Defense.

I voted DWade, but I would go with Duncan if they were the same age.

Too close to call between Kobe and Duncan. Advantage to Kobe on offense, Duncan on Defense.

But the gap between Duncan and Kobe on defense is the size of the Grand Canyon while it is more like a crack in the ground in the difference between them offensively.

 

Duncan gives you offense.

Duncan gives you defense.

Duncan gives you good passing from the post.

Duncan gives you rebounding.

 

Kobe gives you offense.

Kobe gives you ....ummm.....uhhh....offense.

But the gap between Duncan and Kobe on defense is the size of the Grand Canyon while it is more like a crack in the ground in the difference between them offensively.

 

Duncan gives you offense.

Duncan gives you defense.

Duncan gives you good passing from the post.

Duncan gives you rebounding.

 

Kobe gives you offense.

Kobe gives you ....ummm.....uhhh....offense.

Kobe is the best defensive player out off all these.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.