Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Out of these 4....

If you were starting an NBA team, who would you start with ? 58 members have voted

  1. 1. If you were starting an NBA team, who would you start with ?

    • Kobe Bryant
      8%
      5
    • Tim Duncan
      15%
      9
    • LeBron James
      41%
      24
    • D Wade
      34%
      20

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I would take D Wade before Labron any day...

  • Replies 67
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look at the players around LeBron, and compare them to the players around Wade. IMO LeBron is doing more with less.

Yes, but remember as a rookie, D WADE led Miami to the playoffs with none of the players he has now...

Duncan with his 3 rings. Next would be Kobe...

Duncan with his 3 rings. Next would be Kobe...

So you would start a team with the one guy on the down side? Now I know why you aren't a GM... :D

So you would start a team with the one guy on the down side? Now I know why you aren't a GM... :D

 

:lol: I never claimed it was the right choice!

Yes, but remember as a rookie, D WADE led Miami to the playoffs with none of the players he has now...

 

And also one a playoff series and very nearly won another, which it took Lebron till last year to finally win A series...:thumb:

I pick Duncan just because I like a dominant big man. I can always find a guard who can shoot or run the floor but dominant big men like Duncan are hard to find.

And also one a playoff series and very nearly won another, which it took Lebron till last year to finally win A series...:thumb:

Basketball is a team sport, one man can only do so much.

Lebron. All he needs is some people around him

IF factoring age it's a two horse race with LBJ and Wade, Kobe still has a ton left in the tank but Duncan is nearing the end of his prime. I'll take Wade over LBJ, just slightly.

Basketball is a team sport, one man can only do so much.

 

Really? I know, me and the other guy were responding to you when you said Lebron has no one around him like Wade. And we were just pointing out to you that Wade in his ROOKIE YEAR with not that good of a supporting cast got his team to the playoffs, made a game winning shot in those playoffs and won a playoff series, and almost won in the next round as well. So Wade has actually has done done it with less around him. It was his second year that he got Shaq, and yeah then of coarse he has better players around him now. But his rookie year he didn't and he still got it done, and it took Lebron till his 3rd year to get to the playoffs and win a series....

I think it may be Wade at this point, but if I'm starting a team I'm gonna go with King James, he's big and strong and is still developing as a player.

Really? I know, me and the other guy were responding to you when you said Lebron has no one around him like Wade. And we were just pointing out to you that Wade in his ROOKIE YEAR with not that good of a supporting cast got his team to the playoffs, made a game winning shot in those playoffs and won a playoff series, and almost won in the next round as well. So Wade has actually has done done it with less around him. It was his second year that he got Shaq, and yeah then of coarse he has better players around him now. But his rookie year he didn't and he still got it done, and it took Lebron till his 3rd year to get to the playoffs and win a series....

IMO the Cavs in their rookie season were a worse team than the Heat. LeBron has made game wining shots as well. The Cavs also took the Pistons to game 7 which is a feat in itself whether or not they won. You're acting like it's Jame's fault the Cavs didn't get to the playoffs and win a series earlier. Without him, I don't think they're even a .500 team.

Wade's rookie season he was already a college graduate and therefore a much more experienced player... With a final four on his resume.

 

LeBron's rookie season he was straight out of high school. He did more than I even expected him to.

 

It's a no brainer to me that you take LeBron.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.