Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Out of these 4....

If you were starting an NBA team, who would you start with ? 58 members have voted

  1. 1. If you were starting an NBA team, who would you start with ?

    • Kobe Bryant
      8%
      5
    • Tim Duncan
      15%
      9
    • LeBron James
      41%
      24
    • D Wade
      34%
      20

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

You are making it pretty clear you don't watch the NBA.

 

http://www.nba.com/history/awards_defensiveteams.html

I knew he got named to the defensive team but those are sometimes as accurate as the Golden Gloves.

 

In the Barry Larkin thread, I found out that Robin Yount won his GOLD GLOVE the year that offensively he had his first year over .300, hit double digits in HR's. Why did he all of a sudden become a gold glove shortstop when he began hitting the ball?

  • Replies 67
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kobe is the best defensive player out off all these.

Kobe is a good defensively player when he wants to play defense. He doesn't do that on most plays.

Kobe is a good defensively player when he wants to play defense. He doesn't do that on most plays.

I could buy this if I believed you have watched a full Laker game this season... :p

Kobe is a good defensively player when he wants to play defense. He doesn't do that on most plays.

How many times have you seen him play this year.

Duncan is the best defensive player out of these 4 imo.

Duncan is the best defensive player out of these 4 imo.

2 or 3 years ago...

2 or 3 years ago...

And as I pointed out in MY CHOICE, I looked at Duncan when he was equilivant age to the young ones.

 

If we are talking about their age presently, I would probably go with DWade.

If we are going to equivalent ages then I think it is Kobe no brainier.

2 or 3 years ago...

I still say that he is the most consistent defensively of the 4.

If we are going to equivalent ages then I think it is Kobe no brainier.

I agree. People with no brains would choose Kobe.:cool::D:p :sssh: ;)

If we are going to equivalent ages then I think it is Kobe no brainier.

That's easy to say now but we haven't seen LeBron or D Wade reach their prime yet. Only time will tell how good they will become, Kobe has already proven himself to be one of the best.

If we are going to equivalent ages then I think it is Kobe no brainier.

 

I dont think it would be a no brainer at all, it still would be really hard to choose...

I would pick Lebron but his struggles so far this year have me a bit concerned. It's not really fair to put Kobe and Duncan in this question. They are both a bit older than the other 2. But with all that being said I will still take Kobe, he is the best player in the league and he still has a few seasons of his prime left.

 

Well until this year I would have very much disagreed with that, because to be the best player in the league you also have to be a good team player and before this year I dont believe he was that at all. But this year he has shown me alot on how is playing alot more team ball this year, and also still putting up good numbers. So I would agree with you that right now he is the best in the league but not by much...:thumb:

  • Author

Kobe is averaging 28.6 ppg, 5.60 rpg & 5.5 apg.

Bron Bron is averaging 26.2 ppg, 6.90 rpg & 6.0 apg.

D Wade is averaging 28.7 ppg, 4.90 rpg & 7.9 apg.

Duncan is averaging 20.4 ppg, 10.80 rpg & 3.5 apg.

 

As of February 13, 2007.

Can ya get me the FG, 3, and FT percentages?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.