Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Out of these 4....

If you were starting an NBA team, who would you start with ? 58 members have voted

  1. 1. If you were starting an NBA team, who would you start with ?

    • Kobe Bryant
      8%
      5
    • Tim Duncan
      15%
      9
    • LeBron James
      41%
      24
    • D Wade
      34%
      20

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 67
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Duncan does more overall then anyone on that list...

Duncan does more overall then anyone on that list...

Overall? He is unbelievably dominant down low but I think everybody else on the list effects the game in many more ways than him.

If I was starting a team I would build it around a star player who is young and hasn't even reached his peak yet, and that would be either Wade, or Lebron. And you really couldn't go wrong with either one, but I will be bias here and say Wade since he is my favorite player...

LeBron has more upside than all of those listed.

If I was starting a team I would build it around a star player who is young and hasn't even reached his peak yet, and that would be either Wade, or Lebron. And you really couldn't go wrong with either one, but I will be bias here and say Wade since he is my favorite player...

:thumb:

My thoughts as well, except I went with LeBron.

I would go with Lebron because he is young (as future coach said), he is a team player and he is still developing and I think will develop into an excellent NBA star

LBJ is huge and a point/forward that can score at will.

D Wade

I do not know why anyone is picking Labron because Cleveland did the same thing by building a team around him, and to me, they haven't showed me much since he has been there...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.