Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2026 Cincinnati Bengals

2026 Cincinnati Bengals 25 members have voted

  1. 1. What will be the 2026 Cincinnati Regular Season Record?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/13/2026 at 03:58 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Posted on a Facebook, the poster claims it is a legit link, who knows but here you go.

leak.jpg

  • Replies 642
  • Views 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • nkypete
    nkypete

    I'm tingling with excitement.

  • futurecoach
    futurecoach

    Nope. I would have been happy with either Bains or Downs. However, they got a guy who is proven and should help them win even more right now. 

  • FatNate
    FatNate

    Was really nice waking up this morning and not finding the Bengals on any of these lists: Biggest Head Scratcher Picks Top Five Surprise Picks As we all know these lists are attempts by

Posted Images

I know I'm not anywhere near as big a NFL wonk as many others, but this schedule release stuff seems so silly and overhyped. What is the big deal if we know the schedule yesterday instead of today or tomorrow? 

8 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

I know I'm not anywhere near as big a NFL wonk as many others, but this schedule release stuff seems so silly and overhyped. What is the big deal if we know the schedule yesterday instead of today or tomorrow? 

I don't think it is a big deal but with that said I think the NFL does a good job keeping fans engaged month after month. 

21 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

I know I'm not anywhere near as big a NFL wonk as many others, but this schedule release stuff seems so silly and overhyped. What is the big deal if we know the schedule yesterday instead of today or tomorrow? 

Important to me so I can get a good hotel in Nashville and Tampa for Steelers games.

Sun., Sept. 13, TAMPA BAY, 1 p.m., FOX

Sun., Sept. 20, at Houston, 1 p.m., CBS

Sun., Sept. 27, at Pittsburgh, 1 p.m., CBS

Sun., Oct. 4, JACKSONVILLE, 1 p.m., CBS

Sun., Oct. 11, at Miami*, 1 p.m., FOX

Sun., Oct. 18, — BYE —

Sun., Oct. 25, at Baltimore*, 1 p.m. CBS

Sun., Nov. 1, TENNESSEE*, 1 p.m., CBS

Sun., Nov. 8, vs. Atlanta (Madrid, Spain), 9:30 a.m., NFL Network

Sun., Nov. 15, PITTSBURGH*, 8:20 p.m., NBC

Mon., Nov. 23, at Washington, 8:15 p.m., ESPN

Sun., Nov. 29, NEW ORLEANS*, 1 p.m., CBS

Sun., Dec. 6, at Cleveland*, 1 p.m., CBS

Sun., Dec. 13, KANSAS CITY*, 4:25 p.m., FOX

Sun., Dec. 20, at Carolina*, 1 p.m., FOX

(Sat./Sun., Dec. 26/27), at Indianapolis, (time TBD), (TV network TBD)

Thu., Dec. 31, BALTIMORE*, 8:15 p.m., Prime Video

(Sat./Sun., Jan. 9/10), CLEVELAND, (time TBD), (TV network TBD)

7 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Only 2 games on prime time.

Three if you count the Thursday game but good, I want routine, not a circus. 

That is a manageable schedule.  The wild card is what version of the Chiefs will the league see next season.  The normal Mahomes Chiefs or the 2025 version?

I see 13-4. 

From Lance:

Number primetime games per NFL team:

7: Rams

6: Cowboys. Packers, Chiefs, Bills, Seahawks

5: Eagles, Bears, Patriots, 49ers

4: Vikings, Giants, Steelers, Ravens, Lions, Texans, Commanders

3: Jaguars, Broncos, Cincinnati Bengals, Falcons, Panthers, Chargers, Buccaneers

2: Colts

1: Saints, Browns

0: Jets, Cardinals, Titans, Dolphins, Raiders

8 hours ago, theguru said:

From Lance:

Number primetime games per NFL team:

7: Rams

6: Cowboys. Packers, Chiefs, Bills, Seahawks

5: Eagles, Bears, Patriots, 49ers

4: Vikings, Giants, Steelers, Ravens, Lions, Texans, Commanders

3: Jaguars, Broncos, Cincinnati Bengals, Falcons, Panthers, Chargers, Buccaneers

2: Colts

1: Saints, Browns

0: Jets, Cardinals, Titans, Dolphins, Raiders

I am very surprised that the Raiders do not have a prime time game of some sort considering that they drafted Mendoza and it is Las Vegas after all.

2 hours ago, nkypete said:

I am very surprised that the Raiders do not have a prime time game of some sort considering that they drafted Mendoza and it is Las Vegas after all.

Or the Fins with weather in Miami. 

Lance posted the following reaction to the Bengals schedule

I like the consistency of 7 straight 1pm games.

Week 2 at Texans seems like a juicy test with AFC playoff seeding implications.

1st game outside 1pm window is the Madrid game, November 8.

No bye after the trip to Spain seems unfair.

Back-to-back prime time games immediately following Spain?

Early Week 6 bye is rough. That's 12 straight week of games to finish the season.

4 of first 6 games on the road.

Ravens here for TNF? About time.

Only one division game in first six weeks...vs new coaching staffs.

Away from Paycor from October 5-November 1

Only road games in consecutive weeks once: Texans, Steelers, Weeks 2-3.

Only B-B home games once, end of season vs Ravens, Browns.

I thought a 4th primetime could have been vs Texans or Jaguars.

They don't see the Browns until Week 13.

One home game from September 14 through October 31.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.