Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lexington Christian Academy 33 Owensboro Catholic 28 (2A State Championship)

Owensboro Catholic vs. Lexington Christian Academy 100 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Owensboro Catholic
      72%
    • Lexington Christian Academy
      28%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 318
  • Views 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

318 in the game. 

Onside kick, LCA recovers, 315 to go, LCA ball on the 49.

Conrad Hart recovered the onside kick and it was very close after it bounced off another LCA player. 

Timeout, 308 left, 2nd and 7 on the OC 48 for LCA. 

Just now, theguru said:

Timeout, 308 left, 2nd and 7 on the OC 48 for LCA. 

How many Time outs do both teams have?

Gary Ball just announced he had a stroke and has recovered from it, I didn't know that, best wishes, Gary. 

Hood to the 43. 

Just now, TimeWillTell said:

How many Time outs do both teams have?

I am not Superman here...  And I think OC has two left. 

Just now, theguru said:

Gary Ball just announced he had a stroke and has recovered from it, I didn't know that, best wishes, Gary. 

Legend! Love hearing him calling games. 

First down LCA at the OCath 40.

Clock is under 2 minutes and running. 

Timeout with 151 left.  2nd and 8 on the OC 38.

33-28 LCA. 

1 minute ago, theguru said:

Gary Ball just announced he had a stroke and has recovered from it, I didn't know that, best wishes, Gary. 

I loved when he called our games in the early 90’s! Awesome to hear his voice again!

OC stuffs LCA and calls timeout with 146 left.  I believe that is OC's last time out. 

1 minute ago, NKY KnowItAll said:

I loved when he called our games in the early 90’s! Awesome to hear his voice again!

Same! The Ball Report was must see tv back in those wonderful days. I met Gary in the UK pressbox during the state finals a few years ago and was star struck lol. Didn't realize he was still around and the minute I heard his voice I immediately knew it was him. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.