Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lexington Christian Academy 33 Owensboro Catholic 28 (2A State Championship)

Owensboro Catholic vs. Lexington Christian Academy 100 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Owensboro Catholic
      72%
    • Lexington Christian Academy
      28%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Pass to Woodward to the 35. 

  • Replies 318
  • Views 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Pass to Maddox and great run after catch to the 21. 

LCA looks winded on defense, I thought they did one of the last couple of drives too. 

This game is going how I expected the Beechwood O Cath game to go. Kudos to LCA on getting it done.

Luke Thomas to the 13, 4th and 2. 

Just now, Voice of Reason said:

This game is going how I expected the Beechwood O Cath game to go. Kudos to LCA on getting it done.

It is not over.

35-21

2 minutes ago, theguru said:

33-21 Eagles. D

Just now, TimeWillTell said:

35-21

I don't think so, there was a penalty on the two point conversion but I could be wrong. 

Everything I have shows 33-21 LCA with 323 left. 

Just now, theguru said:

I don't think so, there was a penalty on the two point conversion but I could be wrong. 

Gotcha 

4th and 2 on the LCA 13, here we go. 

Touchdown Xavier Maddox!!

Just now, theguru said:

Touchdown Xavier Maddox!!

How much time?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.