February 5, 200719 yr I just heard on ESPN radio that Petrino will give vick the keys to the offense... How will this pan out...I mean he's not a Payton Manning... so who knows how this work out. I guess Now... We will really see what Vick is all about.
February 5, 200719 yr Author Does Vick even know how to change plays at the line of scrimmage?:confused:
February 5, 200719 yr Does Vick even know how to change plays at the line of scrimmage?:confused: Change plays? I didn't even know he knew how to call a play at the line. Looks to me he just goes up there wanting to run the ball!
February 5, 200719 yr Give him the keys, let him drive. Maybe he'll wreck and Atlanta can get a new driver.
February 5, 200719 yr Author That's what I was thinking. Like Manning runs the colts... They want Vick to be that way,(Change plays at the line,read the defense..etc).
February 5, 200719 yr Like Manning runs the colts... They want Vick to be that way,(Change plays at the line,read the defense..etc). Now that's funny...:lol:
February 6, 200719 yr I think it is a win/win for Bobby, if Vick goes nuts...and annihilates everyone, Bobby looks like a genius and is winning, if Vick crashes and burns, he will be given carte blanche on removing the cancer.
February 6, 200719 yr Is that the same key that opens the secret compartment on the water bottles?:lol:
February 6, 200719 yr I think it is a win/win for Bobby, if Vick goes nuts...and annihilates everyone, Bobby looks like a genius and is winning, if Vick crashes and burns, he will be given carte blanche on removing the cancer. A very smart decision. If he trades Vick, he just got rid of the poster boy of the ATL and ticks some fans off. By Vick controling his own fate, it is all on him.
February 6, 200719 yr You mean he didn't already have the keys? He had the keys to the coaching staff. Will Petrino be the 3 coach vick fires? :confused:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.