Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nico and Tennessee having issues?

Featured Replies

6 minutes ago, Tranquility Base said:

Schools have an opportunity here to kind of grab a little bit of the power back from the players.  Tell Nico to buzz off and try his luck in Canada or the UFL.

No way, almost everyone is far too selfish. 

  • Replies 33
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tennessee responded exactly how they should have. This is the only way handle these matters. 

  • Tranquility Base
    Tranquility Base

    I heard on ESPN Radio this morning that Bill Belichick and North Carolina told Nico to pound sand, they weren't interested.

Posted Images

I heard on ESPN Radio this morning that Bill Belichick and North Carolina told Nico to pound sand, they weren't interested.

11 hours ago, 1&ONLY44 said:

Looks like UCLA.

Yep. 

Has anyone seen what his NIL deal with UCLA will be?  Something I read early on a day or two ago stated it would be less than the 2 million he was going to get at Tennessee. The same person also talked about how much he would get taxed in California compared to Tennessee. Wild if that's true. 

1 hour ago, sportsfan41 said:

Has anyone seen what his NIL deal with UCLA will be?  Something I read early on a day or two ago stated it would be less than the 2 million he was going to get at Tennessee. The same person also talked about how much he would get taxed in California compared to Tennessee. Wild if that's true. 

Tennessee doesn't collect personal income tax so there's certainly more taxes being withdrawn in Cali.

I assume this is correct.

taxes.jpg

6 hours ago, theguru said:

I assume this is correct.

taxes.jpg

I assume that's on 2Million and not 4?  Either way, he showed them.   LOL

On 4/18/2025 at 3:07 PM, theguru said:

I assume this is correct.

taxes.jpg

-$200K in pay cut ($1.8 million instead of $2.0 million)
-$210K in CA state taxes (vs $0 TN state taxes)

-$410K Total pay cut. 

THINK, McFly!

On 4/19/2025 at 6:56 PM, Bluto said:

-$200K in pay cut ($1.8 million instead of $2.0 million)
-$210K in CA state taxes (vs $0 TN state taxes)

-$410K Total pay cut. 

THINK, McFly!

 

2e81ade0-73f0-4f8d-8dfa-ede835494bec_text.gif

IMO is Heupel had let this play out...Kid would have hit the portal with a deal in hand.  With Heupel pulling the plug and bringing Nico's issues to light...it probably caused some to back away.  Just my opinion.

I do think Coaches got a little more leverage because of all this.  You better have that 4 mill locked up next time from someone else before you begin playing the game!

2 hours ago, okie1 said:

IMO is Heupel had let this play out...Kid would have hit the portal with a deal in hand.  With Heupel pulling the plug and bringing Nico's issues to light...it probably caused some to back away.  Just my opinion.

I do think Coaches got a little more leverage because of all this.  You better have that 4 mill locked up next time from someone else before you begin playing the game!

I agree this instance gave the schools/coaches a tiny bit of leverage moving forward.  Still, the players are in charge and they better organize before the college football powers that be try to take flexibility and money away from them.  

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.