Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favre Returning

Featured Replies

As bad as the Packers are.... they did beat the Bears! I could watch Farve play for the next 20 years! I just wish it wouldn't be a big ordeal each game. I am glad he got it out of the way early!

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just glad he cleared this up early. It was getting tedious last year letting this drag on until after the draft. Quite a distraction...

He's still aa top QB in the league I wish him the best and outside of my Bengals I'm gonna be a big GB fan this year, Favvvvre deserves it.

Favre should easily break Marino's TD record this year.

I sure hope Dallas plays Green Bay next year. That will be 3 or 4 interceptions for the Dallas "D" and a win for Da Boys!

How bout you just don't watch the Packers if yo don't wanna hear about him. It's pretty simple...

 

As I already stated, I watch the games that I get coverage of. I guess I'll just mute my TV, that's pretty simple too.

I'm glad to see Favre returning, he's one of the greatest of all time, so if the man wants to come back, let him.

Favre has had a great career and is one heck of a competitor. If he can come back and play well It will be great. If he has the desire to play again I say go ahead.

Funny thing is that everyone thinks him returning is a good thing and his QB rating for the season was BELOW Rex Grossman's.

Farve will break many of Dan Marinos records next year and be at te top of the QB chain with all the records that he will hold.

If someone is willing to pay me lots of money to do a job that I absolutely love, why would I ever retire?

I sure hope Dallas plays Green Bay next year. That will be 3 or 4 interceptions for the Dallas "D" and a win for Da Boys!

With these type of predictions can i get an estimate on when the end of the world will be? Thanks:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.