February 2, 200719 yr I'm glad he made this decision early and we don't have to hear about it all offseason. I think its funny he made it right around the Super Bowl.
February 2, 200719 yr I'll ask the question, myself and I presume others are thinking....Is it love of the game, records or a combination of both, which led Favre to this decision. Does it really matter, he can play till he wants to retire....Thoughts
February 2, 200719 yr Favre will be forever known as, one of the best and most liked players to play the game of football. I am glad (as a Packers fan) that Favre came back, he has shown that he has the ability to play, better then most that are in the game today, and manage a game, definitely better then anyone else in the game today. Watch for the Packers to make a big statement next year. Favre has not been the one putting his retirement in the media, the media puts his retirement in the media. Yes, he drug it out last off season. But, the media this season has been speaking about it constantly, he has not been saying anything about it, that is why I think he made this statement early.
February 2, 200719 yr I wonder how Aaron Rogers feels about this. I'm sure he likes having Farve has a mentor but really, I'm sure he's ready to try and make a mark in the NFL.
February 2, 200719 yr I'll ask the question, myself and I presume others are thinking....Is it love of the game, records or a combination of both, which led Favre to this decision. Does it really matter, he can play till he wants to retire....Thoughts I'm sure it's a combination of both. I mean what player doesn't want to hold a record, ya know! But I'd say for him it's more for a love of the game instead of records. PS. Congrats on becoming a mod! Now I have some connection on the inside! :dancingpa j/k
February 3, 200719 yr Too bad... I really wanted to watch a Packers game and not hear about Brett Favre for 3 hours. How bout you just don't watch the Packers if yo don't wanna hear about him. It's pretty simple...
February 3, 200719 yr I'll ask the question, myself and I presume others are thinking....Is it love of the game, records or a combination of both, which led Favre to this decision. Does it really matter, he can play till he wants to retire....Thoughts I think he is doing it because he thinks the Pack can contend in the NFC next year...
February 3, 200719 yr Great news he is actually the second best quarterback in the NFC. I hope he can lead them top the playoffs. Sorry Rogers have to wait another year.
February 3, 200719 yr I for one am glad he is coming back. He is my favorite active quarterback and even though the Packers seem to beat up on the Boys more than me like I have long been a Packers fan and this will make them even better.
February 3, 200719 yr Great to see him come back. I'm not sure if the Pack will be a big contendor, but if they stay healthy anythingcan happen in the NFC.
February 3, 200719 yr He can still play so I think it's a good decison. Who cares what Aaron Rogers thinks.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.