Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favre Returning

Featured Replies

Just announced on ESPN. I'm sure this has been on here every off season for the past five years. I'm personally tired of him every year saying he has a decision to make and then comes back...

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad he got it out of the way soon. I think it was a good choice. I wanted him to come back one last time.

Does he really believe the Pack will be a contender next year?

Beautiful. Love the guy. He has earned the right to make whatever decision he feels best for him without people scrutinizing him year in and year out. He loves the game. Period.

Does he really believe the Pack will be a contender next year?

 

 

In the NFC who isnt. and coming off an 8-8 year, if the giants lose to the redskins in week 17, the pack would have been in the playoffs.

He'll now own the record book in most categories

 

Just some of the ones he'll break early in the 2007 season:

Most TDs career (Marino)

Most INT's career (Blanda)

Most Wins career (Elway)

I don't think he's coming back for the records though.

Too bad... I really wanted to watch a Packers game and not hear about Brett Favre for 3 hours.

Sad thing is that division is for the taking. I would like to think my Bears should win the division again easily. But the Packers at 8-8 can contend for a playoff spot in the NFC.

Too bad... I really wanted to watch a Packers game and not hear about Brett Favre for 3 hours.

Why else would you watch a Packers game.

Why else would you watch a Packers game.

 

I watch whatever games I get... When I do watch one, I like to not hear about the same player the entire game...

Brett my man....you know that I think the world of you BUT I think it's time to hang it up. Up could become one the commentators for the NFL...I would rather see you ANY day of the week than the ones doing it now! (With the exception of Howie!!) :D :D :D

I'm glad he made this decision early and we don't have to hear about it all offseason.

I am glad that he is coming back for another season. He said in his last game that he would make the decision soon and not drag it out. He was true to his word. It will be great to watch him for another season. :banana: Farve is by far my favorite NFL player right now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.