Pitino vs. Smith UK Stats

Eagle 8

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It boggles one's mind that some TrueBlue UK fans would rather never see another Final Four appearance or another championship banner hung in the rafters of Rupp and also be content with regular 10 loss seasons than to admit that Pitino was a much better coach for UK than Tubby. Simply amazing.

.....btw, I stated in my opening post this was for 'discussion purposes only'. Absolutely no reason to bash me for my stats and suggest I follow another team. That's sorta childish, don't you think?

As I said with your first post, this just makes no sense at all and there was no reason at all for this thread. I have not seen one person that has said that Pitino wasn't the better coach for UK. But unless you didn't get the Memo we didn't fire him for Tubby, Pitino QUIT ON US! As I said before I have alot more stuff to say about this if you really want me to, but I am trying to keep this short because this is pretty pointless what this thread is about...

It boggles one's mind that some TrueBlue UK fans would rather never see another Final Four appearance or another championship banner hung in the rafters of Rupp and also be content with regular 10 loss seasons than to admit that Pitino was a much better coach for UK than Tubby. Simply amazing.

.....btw, I stated in my opening post this was for 'discussion purposes only'. Absolutely no reason to bash me for my stats and suggest I follow another team. That's sorta childish, don't you think?

Couldnt have said it any better!

Alot of UK fans cant admit that there is a problem at UK right now, and its not the same program it used to be when Rick was there.

Is there a program around that is as good as UK was when Rick was there? You could probably make an argument for a couple.

You guys act like we can just go back to the way it was by replacing Tubby. We can't just switch the two. How is the program Rick is at now? Is it as good as when he was at UK?

Is there a program around that is as good as UK was when Rick was there? You could probably make an argument for a couple.

You guys act like we can just go back to the way it was by replacing Tubby. We can't just switch the two. How is the program Rick is at now? Is it as good as when he was at UK?

It's much easier to recruit at the premier program in history. Or at least it should be... ;)