Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 27 Cowboys 20

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Irony???  The guy that completely whiffed to allow the punt block recovered the ball after Dallas touched it.  
Again, BOTH teams showed a national audience why they stink

And who the heck is that #45 for the Bengals? Maema Njongmeta? Is that the linebacker that made a "hundred" tackles in the pre-season?

He basically whiffed on his block on Vigil to allow the punt block, but kudos to him for hustling downfield and getting the loose ball.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It wasn’t an exhibition of football excellence, but a Cincy win and a Dallas loss is a good day. 

  • 16thBBall Fan
    16thBBall Fan

    Irony???  The guy that completely whiffed to allow the punt block recovered the ball after Dallas touched it.   Again, BOTH teams showed a national audience why they stink

  • FrankNicodemus
    FrankNicodemus

    Wow!!! The ghost of Leon Lett.. I love it! Who DEY!!! Awesome game 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mcpapa said:

It wasn’t an exhibition of football excellence, but a Cincy win and a Dallas loss is a good day. 

A friend said to me today he had mixed emotions about getting a win tonight - he wouldn't mind a loss to improve the Bengals draft position. I had a crazed look in my eyes and said DUDE, WE ARE PLAYING THE COWBOYS! AMERICA'S MOST HATED TEAM! Wash that mouth out with soap. 

Then I said if the #1 pick in the draft were on the line, I still want to beat the Cowboys.

I am glad the missed face mask call is getting so much focus in the post game talk by the media. Burrow does not get the protection from the officials that he deserves. The officials let late hits on him go no call way too often.

4 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

And one final thing - the playoff possibility is still alive - just sayin' ...

“In the hunt.”

2 hours ago, mcpapa said:

“In the hunt.”

Very minimal, would take multiple miracles at this point.

I’m happy they won, as I am for any wins for the Bengals. But last night was a pretty sad display by two teams in rough shape.

36 minutes ago, hrcarrier said:

Very minimal, would take multiple miracles at this point.

Not multiple miracles, unless you consider any Cincy win a miracle... and I wouldn't blame you. 

Cincinnati would have to win out and the Broncos would need to lose 2 of the 3 games besides that. With 2 of those 3 being the Chargers and Cheifs, it's definitely possible, but unlikely.

IF the Bengals win out, I expect the Cheifs to rest starters in the final week of the season, which the Broncos would win and make the playoffs over the Bengals. There's almost nothing more Cincinnati than that. Well... maybe the messing up a XP or something to lose and THEN the Broncos losing lol. 

58 minutes ago, ChickenWyngz said:

Not multiple miracles, unless you consider any Cincy win a miracle... and I wouldn't blame you. 

Cincinnati would have to win out and the Broncos would need to lose 2 of the 3 games besides that. With 2 of those 3 being the Chargers and Cheifs, it's definitely possible, but unlikely.

IF the Bengals win out, I expect the Cheifs to rest starters in the final week of the season, which the Broncos would win and make the playoffs over the Bengals. There's almost nothing more Cincinnati than that. Well... maybe the messing up a XP or something to lose and THEN the Broncos losing lol. 

They should be able to beat Tennessee and Cleveland, SHOULD. They are capable of winning their other remaining games too. I just don’t trust much with them due to how bad the defense has been. Offensively they are amazing. 

From a Facebook Friend:

Being a former basketball official I usually side with the stripes.   Its not easy to officiate high-level athletics.  After a sleep, thinking about the latest missed facemask call against Joe Burrow, I am coming around to a couple positions:  In the NFL there are two factors: The somewhat recent change to positioning of the Umpire official behind the Line of Scrimmage (LOS) eliminated pick plays which was needed.  What I wonder is has this change created a blind spot or a tough angle for the wings and downfield guys on crowded plays at the LOS especially if they have other responsibilities and 2: The NFL game may now be too fast for 7 guys to handle.  We as fans, if we want change/improvement on this, will need to endure additional challenge options for coaches.  They experimented with PI a couple years ago and we all hated it so.....  I'm expecting the league to say "We missed it, moving on". I fully expected that call to have a real impact on the game but the Cowboys found a Cowboy way to lose.     A rare "Bengals got lucky".  Maybe if the NFL went back to 8 and had a Center Judge somehow out of the way and focused between the tackles from the defensive side.  Want more holding calls?  That's what's coming with that.  So, in closing.... we're on to The Titans Bengal Fan with our 3% chance to make the playoffs still intact!  Any Football Refs...please feel free to weigh in.

23 hours ago, Tranquility Base said:

Eziekiel Elliot did that same thing a number of years ago, and as I recall received a hefty fine for it.  Look for Chase Brown's wallet to take a hit from the No Fun League

zeke.jpg

  • Author
On 12/10/2024 at 12:40 AM, Voice of Reason said:

And who the heck is that #45 for the Bengals? Maema Njongmeta? Is that the linebacker that made a "hundred" tackles in the pre-season?

He basically whiffed on his block on Vigil to allow the punt block, but kudos to him for hustling downfield and getting the loose ball.

Yes, he’s the one with all the tackles

  • Author
On 12/10/2024 at 12:58 AM, Voice of Reason said:

I am glad the missed face mask call is getting so much focus in the post game talk by the media. Burrow does not get the protection from the officials that he deserves. The officials let late hits on him go no call way too often.

I would look for facemasks on the QB only to be reviewable next season

Took another late hit cheap shot in this game that was completely overlooked AGAIN

I just hope that on the Simpson's cast, it wasn't Milhouse Van Houten that muffed the blocked punt.  That poor dude needs a break.

On 12/10/2024 at 8:14 AM, hrcarrier said:

Very minimal, would take multiple miracles at this point.

Maverick in Top Gun 2 said they needed multiple miracles to pull off the mission. So if they can do that the Bengals can do this lol. 
 

Bengals need to win out obviously. They need both the Colts and Dolphins to lose at least 2 of their last 4 games. They also need the Broncos to lose at least 3 of their last four with one of those losses being to the Bengals. If all that happens they are in the playoffs. ?

 

Who Dey!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.