Who’s Getting the Better Prospect - UK or USC?

I don’t want this to devolve into a “this guy stinks” discussion.  They’re both excellent players.
But who’s readier for SEC basketball from the jump?  Who has the higher ceiling?

Perry or Noah?

8 minutes ago, mcpapa said:

I don’t want this to devolve into a “this guy stinks” discussion.  They’re both excellent players.
But who’s readier for SEC basketball from the jump?  Who has the higher ceiling?

Perry or Noah?

After what I just witnessed, Trent Noah! 

• Like 3

I'd say South Carolina and I thought he should have been a legitimate Mr. Basketball contender. 

He really jumped out at me in February when Harlan Co. played Frederick Douglass in the Jock Sutherland Shootout. Douglass was very athletic and I thought they did a good job on him in the 79-69 win. Then I saw the box score and he had 30 of their 69 points. He is the real deal!

• Like 1

Here are the stat lines from both after the first two games in the state tournament:

Perry:                                                                                          Noah:

TP- 37                                                                         TP- 83

FG- 13-34                                                                  FG- 27-42

3PT- 5-16                                                                  3PT- 13-18

FT- 6-8                                                                      FT- 16-17

Reb: 14                                                                       Reb: 20 

TO: 2                                                                          TO: 3

I’m not sure that either of them are ready for SEC basketball from the jump.  They are great shooters but I think a year of serious strength training will be necessary for both of them to compete in that league.  They both have the potential to be good players at that level, I just think they are at least a year away.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, The Professor said:

Did UK recruit Noah?

If u count asking him to walk on. The guy is a physical specimen who don’t just live on the gym but lives in the weightroom. He stays on an even keel, rarely changes expression and is as humble as they come. I’m just glad the entire state is now seeing it. 

57 minutes ago, PulpFiction said:

Trent Noah by a landslide. The kid is a 6’7 guard who has the total package. Oh wait he is too physically strong to play at UK. U must be thin and weak. Lol

What does this mean?