Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LeBron, Bronny, and Breadcrumbs

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, PurplePride92 said:

Thanasis is the worst player in the history of the NBA.  I ain’t mad at him at all.  I love the hustle. 
 

Trash can juice.  

Until Bronny gets there. LOL

  • Replies 51
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I feel bad for Bronny and I couldn't imagine putting my son in that position. 

  • Randy Parker
    Randy Parker

  • If Bronny is drafted by the Lakers and plays with his dad, God bless them. That's pretty cool. But I do crack up at the flagrant disregard for NBA talent some of these people have. I can't remember wh

Posted Images

  • Author

Per Shams, the Lakers are expected to have both father and son on the court simultaneously on opening night against my Wolves. This is no surprise. I believe it will be a quick story to appease LeBron, before shipping him to the G-League for the remainder of his career.

It's not a shocker, but in the little pre-season action he's had, Bronny does not look the part of an NBA player.

4 hours ago, bugatti said:

Per Shams, the Lakers are expected to have both father and son on the court simultaneously on opening night against my Wolves. This is no surprise. I believe it will be a quick story to appease LeBron, before shipping him to the G-League for the remainder of his career.

It's not a shocker, but in the little pre-season action he's had, Bronny does not look the part of an NBA player.

Has there ever been a hybrid role NBA contract for a player/team manager?

6 hours ago, bugatti said:

Per Shams, the Lakers are expected to have both father and son on the court simultaneously on opening night against my Wolves. This is no surprise. I believe it will be a quick story to appease LeBron, before shipping him to the G-League for the remainder of his career.

It's not a shocker, but in the little pre-season action he's had, Bronny does not look the part of an NBA player.

Hopefully you get the win while the Lakers are still doing whatever it is they are doing that is not about winning basketball games. 

On 10/10/2024 at 9:27 AM, bugatti said:

Per Shams, the Lakers are expected to have both father and son on the court simultaneously on opening night against my Wolves. This is no surprise. I believe it will be a quick story to appease LeBron, before shipping him to the G-League for the remainder of his career.

It's not a shocker, but in the little pre-season action he's had, Bronny does not look the part of an NBA player.

I'd honestly be shocked if he gets shipped to the G-League.  He should but LeBron will probably want to play all season with his kid.

10 hours ago, theguru said:

Is this true?

bronny.jpg

I'd imagine if Windy is reporting it, that it is probably true.  He is Lebrons main puppet in the media.

  • Author
11 hours ago, theguru said:

Is this true?

bronny.jpg

That headline is misleading. Bronny is not playing in road games for the South Bay Lakers, only home games. That's the story.

The whole thing is bizarre. He is getting inserted into games like a walk-on. I just hope for the sake of Bronny this is what he wants.

LeBron is going strong. I'm sure it is his master plan to get Bryce to play along his side, too. By most indications, Bryce is nowhere as good as Bronny is. And Bronny is a collegiate role-player-type caliber player.

What other G-League player would be allowed to just say "Nah, I'm good on going to road games..." and still be on the team?

On 12/13/2024 at 9:53 PM, theguru said:

drained.jpg

Can't believe there is not much talk about this.  Seems that no one even knows where he is.  This is beyond Crazy!

  • Author
54 minutes ago, ChunkT said:

Can't believe there is not much talk about this.  Seems that no one even knows where he is.  This is beyond Crazy!

He returned yesterday.

  • Author
21 minutes ago, theguru said:

Bronny got his first real action last night - aside from the opening night ceremonial game. Predictably, it did not go well, missing every shot he took and committing 3 turnovers in limited action.

The 6-foot-2 guard struggled immediately, with the Sixers' Tyrese Maxey (43 points) attacking him defensively to score and then turning it over on a bad pass to Anthony Davis on offense, leading to a transition dunk for Guerschon Yabusele.

In fairness, not many people can stop Maxey from going downhill. But the thought of Bronny attempting it is comical.

3 minutes ago, bugatti said:

Bronny got his first real action last night - aside from the opening night ceremonial game. Predictably, it did not go well, missing every shot he took and committing 3 turnovers in limited action.

The 6-foot-2 guard struggled immediately, with the Sixers' Tyrese Maxey (43 points) attacking him defensively to score and then turning it over on a bad pass to Anthony Davis on offense, leading to a transition dunk for Guerschon Yabusele.

I watched the highlights, it is a joke.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.