Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LeBron, Bronny, and Breadcrumbs

Featured Replies

  • Author
Just now, theguru said:

I watched the highlights, it is a joke.

I just hope for his sake he is not embarrassed by it all. It's well known his dad has no shame, and if we are being real, this is 99% about him.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I feel bad for Bronny and I couldn't imagine putting my son in that position. 

  • Randy Parker
    Randy Parker

  • If Bronny is drafted by the Lakers and plays with his dad, God bless them. That's pretty cool. But I do crack up at the flagrant disregard for NBA talent some of these people have. I can't remember wh

Posted Images

1 minute ago, bugatti said:

I just hope for his sake he is not embarrassed by it all. It's well known his dad has no shame, and if we are being real, this is 99% about him.

I feel bad for Bronny and I couldn't imagine putting my son in that position. 

54 minutes ago, bugatti said:

I just hope for his sake he is not embarrassed by it all. It's well known his dad has no shame, and if we are being real, this is 99% about him.

 

52 minutes ago, theguru said:

I feel bad for Bronny and I couldn't imagine putting my son in that position. 

Both of these points. 

LeBron is using Bronny for his own personal reasons. Bronny has no business in the NBA. LeBron knows it, Bronny knows it, Redick knows it, everyone knows it. 

Bronny would fit in well with Wes and current UC Bearcats team.  LeBron’s personal life has been uber successful.  No real drama or controversy or trouble.  How ever, not letting Bronny do Bronny, seems to be a misstep.  However, I do think that we only see the poor play and really don’t know the details behind the scene.  

  • Author

At last night's game, LeBron decided to confront Stephen A. Smith about the criticisms he's had of Bronny. In reality, most of his criticism has been levied at LeBron (the dad) for putting his kid in this situation. Bozo show.

LeBron made his season debut tonight to kick off his 23rd season in the NBA.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.