Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AFC Playoffs:

Featured Replies

The seedings and playoff schedule is now set for the AFC starting this Saturday.

Playoff Teams:

#1 Ravens-bye

#2 Bills

#3 Chiefs

#4 Texans

#5 Browns

#6 Dolphins

#7 Steelers

Game Times:

Saturday 1/13:

Browns at Texans @4:30 on NBC Cleveland -2

Dolphins at Chiefs @8:00 on Peacock (only I can't believe this personally) Kansas City -3.5

Sunday 1/14:

Steelers at Bills @1:00 on CBS Buffalo -10

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Browns-Texans looks like a good game, that defense has been so good all year. I don't think you can really trust the Dolphins to get a win in KC even if the Chiefs have been unimpressive all year.

  • I definitely expect KC to beat Miami, and maybe convincingly. 

Posted Images

9 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

The seedings and playoff schedule is now set for the AFC starting this Saturday.

Playoff Teams:

#1 Ravens-bye

#2 Bills

#3 Chiefs

#4 Texans

#5 Browns

#6 Dolphins

#7 Steelers

Game Times:

Saturday 1/13:

Browns at Texans @4:30 on NBC Cleveland -2

Dolphins at Chiefs @8:00 on Peacock (only I can't believe this personally) Kansas City -3.5

Sunday 1/14:

Steelers at Bills @1:00 on CBS Buffalo -10

Browns-Texans looks like a good game, that defense has been so good all year. I don't think you can really trust the Dolphins to get a win in KC even if the Chiefs have been unimpressive all year.

As a Bengals fan, I would LOVE to see Joe Flacco play as a visitor in Baltimore.

7 minutes ago, burreaux said:

I don't think you can really trust the Dolphins to get a win in KC even if the Chiefs have been unimpressive all year.

I definitely expect KC to beat Miami, and maybe convincingly. 

14 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

I definitely expect KC to beat Miami, and maybe convincingly. 

Potentially, but I've not seen KC put together a complete game all season. Not sure they are capable.

1 minute ago, bugatti said:

Potentially, but I've not seen KC put together a complete game all season. Not sure they are capable.

I mean I hope Miami beats them by 100, but they haven't impressed me enough to think they can go into Arrowhead and beat the Chiefs, having already lost to them earlier in the season. 

This is the Ravens to lose, right? They are the only AFC team that hasn't had a stretch of being hot garbage. I would put Cleveland as the second-best team and they are starting a QB who wasn't even with the organization until Thanksgiving.

Just now, TheDeuce said:

I mean I hope Miami beats them by 100, but they haven't impressed me enough to think they can go into Arrowhead and beat the Chiefs, having already lost to them earlier in the season. 

Two very uninspiring teams. It does set up to give the Chiefs a solid shot at making the AFC title game, something Mahomes has done every year he has been the team's starting QB (not counting his rookie season when he got inserted at the end of the season).

3 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

image.thumb.png.612d7749bde6a81532c62f056406610e.png

Too bad I am going to miss this one.

On 1/8/2024 at 9:10 AM, bugatti said:

This is the Ravens to lose, right?

The whole thing is, in my opinion. 

From Miami Dolphins Zone on Facebook.

cold.jpg

I think Buffalo wins it all this year. 

Mark Andrews has been activated off the IR for the Ravens. 

  • Author
14 hours ago, theguru said:

From Miami Dolphins Zone on Facebook.

cold.jpg

I just saw this afternoon that the NFL now believes that the weather will actually be worse in Buffalo on Sunday. Blizard conditions with heavy snow and up to 65 mph winds.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.