AFC Playoffs:

The seedings and playoff schedule is now set for the AFC starting this Saturday.

Playoff Teams:

#1 Ravens-bye

#2 Bills

#3 Chiefs

#4 Texans

#5 Browns

#6 Dolphins

#7 Steelers

Game Times:

Saturday 1/13:

Browns at Texans @4:30 on NBC Cleveland -2

Dolphins at Chiefs @8:00 on Peacock (only I can't believe this personally) Kansas City -3.5

Sunday 1/14:

Steelers at Bills @1:00 on CBS Buffalo -10

9 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

The seedings and playoff schedule is now set for the AFC starting this Saturday.

Playoff Teams:

#1 Ravens-bye

#2 Bills

#3 Chiefs

#4 Texans

#5 Browns

#6 Dolphins

#7 Steelers

Game Times:

Saturday 1/13:

Browns at Texans @4:30 on NBC Cleveland -2

Dolphins at Chiefs @8:00 on Peacock (only I can't believe this personally) Kansas City -3.5

Sunday 1/14:

Steelers at Bills @1:00 on CBS Buffalo -10

Browns-Texans looks like a good game, that defense has been so good all year. I don't think you can really trust the Dolphins to get a win in KC even if the Chiefs have been unimpressive all year.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, burreaux said:

I don't think you can really trust the Dolphins to get a win in KC even if the Chiefs have been unimpressive all year.

I definitely expect KC to beat Miami, and maybe convincingly. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

I definitely expect KC to beat Miami, and maybe convincingly. 

Potentially, but I've not seen KC put together a complete game all season. Not sure they are capable.

1 minute ago, bugatti said:

Potentially, but I've not seen KC put together a complete game all season. Not sure they are capable.

I mean I hope Miami beats them by 100, but they haven't impressed me enough to think they can go into Arrowhead and beat the Chiefs, having already lost to them earlier in the season. 

This is the Ravens to lose, right? They are the only AFC team that hasn't had a stretch of being hot garbage. I would put Cleveland as the second-best team and they are starting a QB who wasn't even with the organization until Thanksgiving.

Just now, TheDeuce said:

I mean I hope Miami beats them by 100, but they haven't impressed me enough to think they can go into Arrowhead and beat the Chiefs, having already lost to them earlier in the season. 

Two very uninspiring teams. It does set up to give the Chiefs a solid shot at making the AFC title game, something Mahomes has done every year he has been the team's starting QB (not counting his rookie season when he got inserted at the end of the season).

14 hours ago, theguru said:

From Miami Dolphins Zone on Facebook.

cold.jpg

I just saw this afternoon that the NFL now believes that the weather will actually be worse in Buffalo on Sunday. Blizard conditions with heavy snow and up to 65 mph winds.