Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Seneca and Eastern Brawl with ejections?

Featured Replies

Any info on this? Hearing pretty bad fight with multiple ejections? Was anyone there or any info?

Khsaa has Eastern winning 48-42. Low score, so I wonder if it was stopped early.

1 hour ago, LouHSJunkie said:

Any info on this? Hearing pretty bad fight with multiple ejections? Was anyone there or any info?

Players, fans, both?

  • Author

I think just players but not sure I was at another game and just overhead someone talking about it but didn't really get any details 

  • Author

 

HIGH SCHOOL BOYS BASKETBALL ? Still getting details, but being informed last night's Eastern vs. Seneca game -- a 48-42 victory for Eastern -- ended early with a bench clearing Dunno how many suspensions/ejections there were as KHSAA stopped publicly listing those years ago
 
 
KB0nsg4w_normal.jpg
 

Biggest question is how did it start. Player for Eastern not helping the situation by clapping at the Seneca players. Was anyone going to help the other player from Eastern that was being pushed all the way across the court?

  • Author

SnottieDrippen? Really where you hearing this?

 

That 50 on 1 look on the other side of the court, with players, fans, parents, and the like, was not a great look.  I appreciate Eastern's players wanting to observe "don't leave the bench area", but if my teammate is circled up 50 on 1, I'll eat the suspension.  Every time.  

Granted the video may not give a true and acurate picture of what went on during, before and after the fracas,  but I did not see any fisticuffs or punches or the like.   I was expecting a lot worse.

1 hour ago, LouHSJunkie said:

SnottieDrippen? Really where you hearing this?

 

Disqualified players receive a suspension. I don’t remember how many games, but I feel like it was three at one point. Or maybe that was for ejected coaches and it was one for players. 
 

My statement comes from the fact that the entire bench is on the floor and leaving the bench area is an auto disqualification. 

Shouldn’t be JV games only.

Play the games as scheduled. I’m sure Seneca has enough players in their program to have 5 on the floor for a Varsity game???

1 hour ago, Falcon Pride said:

Shouldn’t be JV games only.

Play the games as scheduled. I’m sure Seneca has enough players in their program to have 5 on the floor for a Varsity game???

Assuming that, like most schools, they have the top 5-7 JV guys on the varsity bench, and that all players who left the bench are indeed suspended or were otherwise involved, would you be interested in having players 13-20 in the program as the varsity roster? If so, are they also playing a JV game?

Nope

Cancel JV

The kids so not suffer the consequences of their actions if you cancel the Varsity games

 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.