Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New England at Pittsburgh Predictions/Updates

Who do you think will win this game? 5 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think will win?

    • Patriots
      0%
      0
    • Steelers
      100%
      5

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Patriots are struggling big time they travel to Pittsburgh. 

  • Replies 45
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It's typical division football.  From my Steeler slanted perspective, this team is always built to try to match up in the division.  That, however, doesn't always play well outside of it.  

  • 5-2 (the score)

  • I think it will be much more of a shootout than many are predicting.  Ironmongers 10 Bunker Hillers 9

I wonder what the viewer ratings will be for this one. Unfortunately, it will be two backups one due to injury and the other for terrible play. I checked the Steelers are favored by 6. The over/under for this game is 30.5 that tells you are you need to know about this game. I will watch because it is the NFL I hope it is better than the Jets/Giants game a few weeks ago, or the Chargers and Patriots game last Sunday.

5-2 (the score)

1 minute ago, Voice of Reason said:

Funny, but not unrealistic.

Totally could see each giving up a safety

There is this to look forward to for those watching - this might be the fastest played game in the NFL in many years.

The damnable reality is that same Steeler squad just beat the Bengals.  

Thursday night entertainment, I will take it!

Speaking of safety's, I saw one of the weirdest stats I believe that I have seen this late in an NFL season. That the Jets have more safeties than offensive touchdowns in the first quarter this season.

Here is one more stat that is unreal and if it holds true will be good for the Steelers. The Patriots are the first team in the NFL since the 1938 Chicago Cardinals to allow 10 points or fewer in 3 straight games only to lose all 3.

I think it will be much more of a shootout than many are predicting. 

Ironmongers 10

Bunker Hillers 9

At least with Pickett getting hurt, its not that far of a drop off like a lot of the other starting QBs that go down.

21 hours ago, spindoc said:

The damnable reality is that same Steeler squad just beat the Bengals.  

One of the most disappointing losses in recent years for this Bengals fan. Totally disgusted the Bengals lost to that team.

1 hour ago, Voice of Reason said:

One of the most disappointing losses in recent years for this Bengals fan. Totally disgusted the Bengals lost to that team.

Don't be surprised if it doesn't happen again in a bit over 2 weeks.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.