Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New England at Pittsburgh Predictions/Updates

Who do you think will win this game? 5 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think will win?

    • Patriots
      0%
      0
    • Steelers
      100%
      5

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, spindoc said:

Don't be surprised if it doesn't happen again in a bit over 2 weeks.

I think the rematch could go either way, nothing would surprise me.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It's typical division football.  From my Steeler slanted perspective, this team is always built to try to match up in the division.  That, however, doesn't always play well outside of it.  

  • 5-2 (the score)

  • I think it will be much more of a shootout than many are predicting.  Ironmongers 10 Bunker Hillers 9

9 minutes ago, spindoc said:

Don't be surprised if it doesn't happen again in a bit over 2 weeks.

I won't be surprised, but I will be disappointed again if it does. 

It's typical division football.  From my Steeler slanted perspective, this team is always built to try to match up in the division.  That, however, doesn't always play well outside of it.

 

One thing that is certain, you can never predict AFCN outcomes preseason.  It's a toss up each week.

I voted for the Steelers in this one.  I think they are average at best but the Pats, ouch.

Is it game time yet?

+1500 for No TDs tonight. For comparison Najee Harris and Jaylen Warren are +160 and +165 to score.

22 hours ago, spindoc said:

It's typical division football.  From my Steeler slanted perspective, this team is always built to try to match up in the division.  That, however, doesn't always play well outside of it.

 

One thing that is certain, you can never predict AFCN outcomes preseason.  It's a toss up each week.

I think the Steelers offense will be better with Trubisky at QB. What are your thoughts on that?

18 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

I think the Steelers offense will be better with Trubisky at QB. What are your thoughts on that?

Well, frankly, if Mitch didn't throw every single throw off his back foot, and think it's ok to toss it into triple coverage, and perhaps every so often realize that a punt isn't always a bad result, he has the talent to succeed in this league.  But he doesn't ever do that.  So, forecasting the future, I'd bet he will have mild success, only because the schedule isn't that difficult, then when Kenny is ready to return, it will be fantastic media fodder on who should start.  It's really no different than the gap between Bradshaw and Ben, only Al Gore hadn't invented the internets yet, lest the wringing and gnashing of teeth would have been the same for a decade plus.  That's the state of my guys, sadly.  Kenny walked off the field Sunday and onto the surgical table Monday.  Ben would have taped it up, been back for the second half.

5 hours ago, theguru said:

I voted for the Steelers in this one.  I think they are average at best but the Pats, ouch.

Is it game time yet?

I just heard on ESPN's NFL Live that the over/under of 30.5 is the lowest for an NFL game since 2006. If this is as bad as some think it could be at least tonight is the NBA's in-season tourney is on with the Pacers vs. Bucks at 5:00 on ESPN and the Lakers vs. Pelicans on TNT at 9:00pm. Just saying.

I can't get into the in season stuff in the NBA and I don't mind low scoring games.  I am ready for some NFL with that sweet Amazon Prime picture quality. 

The Steelers are getting booed. 

Pats 1st and 10 on the 11 going in.

2 minutes ago, spindoc said:

I told you so

I was just talking to myself like I was talking to you.

The Steelers need to score this drive or this thing could get away.

And what about Mason Rudolph?

10 minutes ago, theguru said:

I was just talking to myself like I was talking to you.

The Steelers need to score this drive or this thing could get away.

And what about Mason Rudolph?

He’s got to be no worse. Back foot biscuit sucks. He is what he is. He’s a turnover Machine 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.