Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Union County at Hart County Predictions/Updates 

Braves vs. Raiders 55 members have voted

  1. 1. Pick a side...

    • Union County
      30%
    • Hart County
      69%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 11/18/2023 at 12:00 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, TheFan721 said:

The better team, and dropped passes? Did you notice FS scored on a scoop and score off a fumble inside the 15, a safety (not a great play call in that situation) and another fumble on a bad play call on 3rd down? Union defense looked impressive in my opinion. This one should be another dandy.

Yes. FS had 3 bad drops in the red zone 2 of which were wide open and would’ve been easy TDs. I think Union was the scrappier team, they definitely dealt with adversity better. The better team can lose any game that’s just the way it is. Union wanted it just a little bit more than FS and played a better game. 

  • Replies 41
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Couple of things: 1.  I think this will be a terrific game.  There is only 1 loss (Union on the road against a good 5A Greenwood team) between the 2 of them. 2.  I like @FSfan analysis above

  • I've seen him have three to four posts about the occasion now. Needless to say, the tears are flowing heavy in Glasgow still. To the topic at hand, I think Hart pulls this one out. I like where @

  • Cmon man, you gotta let it go. Game is over. No need to keep rehashing it on new Hart Co. Post. Was the screen shot you send an illegal formation if they were still aligned like that when the ball sna

Posted Images

Not sure why Hart are the sweetheart’s of this group. I understand they haven’t won anything ever and that’s why people are pulling for them but what about Union. I know they have been good for a few years but they haven’t really won anything. I don’t think they have ever won state and I’m not even sure they have ever won the region so I wonder why more people ain’t pulling for them.

Couple of things:

1.  I think this will be a terrific game.  There is only 1 loss (Union on the road against a good 5A Greenwood team) between the 2 of them.

2.  I like @FSfan analysis above.  But I also like @tackle trap take as well.  

3.  Union County only had 4 away games all year and lost one, but I think that loss made them better.  Hart County has an advantage playing at home.

4. @Tkinslow I think the reason more people are pulling for Hart County is there really aren't any known/vocal Union Fans on this site.  There's some Trigg County guys and others that comment for them.  No problem, but that's harder to get behind than people like @CoachLawlerwho are Hart guys.  I like that and as long as they aren't playing BG, I pull for them.

 

And my best comment of all is this game will be streamed on the Sporting Times at:

- Sporting Times (stfanclub.com)

Good luck to both teams and no injuries!

28 minutes ago, Purple88 said:

Couple of things:

1.  I think this will be a terrific game.  There is only 1 loss (Union on the road against a good 5A Greenwood team) between the 2 of them.

2.  I like @FSfan analysis above.  But I also like @tackle trap take as well.  

3.  Union County only had 4 away games all year and lost one, but I think that loss made them better.  Hart County has an advantage playing at home.

4. @Tkinslow I think the reason more people are pulling for Hart County is there really aren't any known/vocal Union Fans on this site.  There's some Trigg County guys and others that comment for them.  No problem, but that's harder to get behind than people like @CoachLawlerwho are Hart guys.  I like that and as long as they aren't playing BG, I pull for them.

 

And my best comment of all is this game will be streamed on the Sporting Times at:

- Sporting Times (stfanclub.com)

Good luck to both teams and no injuries!

Union County had road trips to Caldwell County, Hopkins County Central, Trigg County, Hancock County and Greenwood. I completely agree the Greenwood loss was a good loss at the right time. The Braves have seemed to be a little more focused the last two weeks. 

Hart County is a good football team, Union County is a good football team, I expect this to be a really good game. I'm leaning toward the UC defense being the difference in this game. 21-14 UC.

1 hour ago, Purple88 said:

Couple of things:

1.  I think this will be a terrific game.  There is only 1 loss (Union on the road against a good 5A Greenwood team) between the 2 of them.

2.  I like @FSfan analysis above.  But I also like @tackle trap take as well.  

3.  Union County only had 4 away games all year and lost one, but I think that loss made them better.  Hart County has an advantage playing at home.

4. @Tkinslow I think the reason more people are pulling for Hart County is there really aren't any known/vocal Union Fans on this site.  There's some Trigg County guys and others that comment for them.  No problem, but that's harder to get behind than people like @CoachLawlerwho are Hart guys.  I like that and as long as they aren't playing BG, I pull for them.

 

And my best comment of all is this game will be streamed on the Sporting Times at:

- Sporting Times (stfanclub.com)

Good luck to both teams and no injuries!

Always gonna back these boys. I've been following them since they started the sport around 6/7 years old which has been about 11-12 years ago when they started flag. I was also a Senior playing here when Griff took over. All of us who were around the program then just knew it was going to end up where we are. Doing things the right way! I do have respect for Union, just think Hart has more weapons on both sides of the ball. They are the ones who put us out last year, so its a revenge game for us. 

On 11/15/2023 at 7:23 AM, Tkinslow said:

Not sure why Hart are the sweetheart’s of this group. I understand they haven’t won anything ever and that’s why people are pulling for them but what about Union. I know they have been good for a few years but they haven’t really won anything. I don’t think they have ever won state and I’m not even sure they have ever won the region so I wonder why more people ain’t pulling for them.

Union won a region title in 2008, and ran into Louisville Central.

Hart County plays a brand of smash mouth football that I haven't seen in years.  Nothing spectacular, but it just works and they have the offensive line and playmakers to just simply make it happen.  I'm ignorant to Union County football, so I am expecting a really good game.  But I have no reason to go against Hart County yet.  I'll take Hart County 28-14.

I’ll go Union County 28-27 in a thriller. 

33 yard field goal by Hart on their first possession. 3-0 Raiders midway first quarter. 

Jarren Johnson 15 yard QB keeper TD. Union County leads 7-3 late in the first. 

Impressed with Union’s strength and quickness. Wrestling program playing a role. 

Union stops Hart on 4th down at the UC 3. Braves take over there and Johnson breaks a 50+ yard run immediately. 

Union is using Johnson more as a running back tonight and not taking as many snaps as he usually does. 

Hart stops Union on 4th down and takes over at their own 33. UC 7-3 with about 4 minutes before halftime. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.