Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie at Highlands Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 81 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 11/11/2023 at 12:00 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Dixie with the upset! Fort Thomas will go crazy!

In these parts, there's the @Randy ParkerKiss Of Death (RPKOD) when picking basketball games. 

Your record may merit a @MaddenCurse44Kiss Of Death (MC44KOD) for football picks.

Sorry Red Colonels.

  • Replies 122
  • Views 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Would anyone like to talk about the game? If the Dixie team from last week shows up, this is going to be a battle. 

  • Woody Hayes
    Woody Hayes

    I just don't know. I have seen Dixie's stats that they post. Some of their players have more tackles than plays in a game! They are much better than their losing record suggests.

  • Runcible Owl
    Runcible Owl

    In these parts, there's the @Randy ParkerKiss Of Death (RPKOD) when picking basketball games.  Your record may merit a @MaddenCurse44Kiss Of Death (MC44KOD) for football picks. Sorry Red Col

Posted Images

In terms of the game, rather than babbling and joking about stats and things that don't matter, I am interested to see what changes Dixie makes to stop the Birds' running game from the 1st matchup. If Dixie chooses to fill the box, which I think they will, I would hope to see the Birds focus on the deep passing game. One on one matchups on the outside will definitely go in the Birds' favor. 

As long as the offensive line for the Birds is playing the way they have been, they will have an advantage over anyone they face besides BG. 

1 hour ago, Kenny Powers said:

A heads up about tickets...

You 100% can buy tickets at the gate. You just have to use a credit card. Not sure where the misinformation was coming from that you could only buy online. That would be a horrible business model. 

Would be nice if they just took cash at the gate.  Really not sure why this practice is still in place.  Either lazy on AD part or don’t want to pay people to sell tickets.

1 hour ago, Kenny Powers said:

In terms of the game, rather than babbling and joking about stats and things that don't matter, I am interested to see what changes Dixie makes to stop the Birds' running game from the 1st matchup. If Dixie chooses to fill the box, which I think they will, I would hope to see the Birds focus on the deep passing game. One on one matchups on the outside will definitely go in the Birds' favor. 

As long as the offensive line for the Birds is playing the way they have been, they will have an advantage over anyone they face besides BG. 

Great point Coach!

7 minutes ago, Bake said:

Great point Coach!

Aside from some little league sports I haven't coached much, but maybe one day! Currently too many carpets to clean! 

1 hour ago, Jack of all Trades said:

Would be nice if they just took cash at the gate.  Really not sure why this practice is still in place.  Either lazy on AD part or don’t want to pay people to sell tickets.

Just passing along what I know. I don't disagree. 

1 hour ago, Jack of all Trades said:

Would be nice if they just took cash at the gate.  Really not sure why this practice is still in place.  Either lazy on AD part or don’t want to pay people to sell tickets.

Can't trust those heathen Ft Thomas people with the cash.  Too much of it disappears.  Kidding!!

But that is why we are seeing a small increase in businesses not taking cash.   I generally skip those places if possible.   

5 hours ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Dixie with the upset! Fort Thomas will go crazy!

 

2 hours ago, Kenny Powers said:

In terms of the game, rather than babbling and joking about stats and things that don't matter, I am interested to see what changes Dixie makes to stop the Birds' running game from the 1st matchup. If Dixie chooses to fill the box, which I think they will, I would hope to see the Birds focus on the deep passing game. One on one matchups on the outside will definitely go in the Birds' favor. 

As long as the offensive line for the Birds is playing the way they have been, they will have an advantage over anyone they face besides BG. 

 

31 minutes ago, Kenny Powers said:

Aside from some little league sports I haven't coached much, but maybe one day! Currently too many carpets to clean! 

?

The birds need to forget what happened in the regular season. It’s win and play on! Play the game like it’s going to be your last, mistake, free, penalty free and do your assignment.

It’s been a relatively quiet thread this week after all the activity over the weekend. Perhaps folks have been sharpening their stat pencils or editing down their game film to preoccupy themselves. But alas, the time is near.

Games with same season repeat opponents tend to play closer. I think this one will initially look that way. However, there will be a celebration in those pristine, litter-free parking lots this evening. Birds pull away and flirt with another running clock. 

3 minutes ago, Shake N said:

It’s been a relatively quiet thread this week after all the activity over the weekend. Perhaps folks have been sharpening their stat pencils or editing down their game film to preoccupy themselves. But alas, the time is near.

Games with same season repeat opponents tend to play closer. I think this one will initially look that way. However, there will be a celebration in those pristine, litter-free parking lots this evening. Birds pull away and flirt with another running clock. 

Flirt with a running clock? ?

1 hour ago, theguru said:

Flirt with a running clock? ?

Birds will do just fine. 

Just now, Bluebirdbath said:

Birds will do just fine. 

I assume so but who knows...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.