Does UC win a game the rest of the season?

hrcarrier

I know that the Bearcats have been struggling and I wish they were doing better than they are. However, I think it’s fair to ask if they win another game this season. They have Baylor, Oklahoma State, UCF, Houston, West Virginia, and Kansas. My guess would be UCF and WV as their best chances. Either way, bowl season is looking like it’s very likely not happening for them, which is sad considering where they had been.

14 minutes ago, theguru said:

This year is a big step up and they are down a little from what they have been.  I thought Iowa State was mostly in command of the whole game today.

I fully agree about it being a big step up and knew they would have their challenges, but I didn’t think it would be to the extent that it’s been. I thought they would make a smaller bowl game at least even with the changes.

2 hours ago, blue4sure said:

They didn’t exactly bring in a quality coach 

I'll NEVER understand why Cincy decided to hire Satterfield.  He was on the verge of being fired at Louisville so Cincy just did Louisville a favor so they didn't have to buy out his contract, thereby helping Louisville get the coach they wanted all along.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DanvilleFan said:

I'll NEVER understand why Cincy decided to hire Satterfield.  He was on the verge of being fired at Louisville so Cincy just did Louisville a favor so they didn't have to buy out his contract, thereby helping Louisville get the coach they wanted all along.

There were a ton of UC fans that didn’t like the fact that UofL fans were ecstatic about the hire, sad it was sour grapes.

Those same UC fans have learned why. 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

There were a ton of UC fans that didn’t like the fact that UofL fans were ecstatic about the hire, sad it was sour grapes.

Those same UC fans have learned why. 

Everyone I know personally that’s a UC fan wasn’t happy at all about Satterfield being hired. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...