Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 19 Rams 16

Featured Replies

8 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

Game ball Lou Anarumo. 

Best defensive coordinator since Dick Lebeau.

Let's not forget the Rams where minus Cupp.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    Game ball Lou Anarumo.  Best defensive coordinator since Dick Lebeau.

  • The blatant ignorance not to help their left tackle was astonishing.  Not sure how much more you had to see to know the kid needed help.  Frankly, it was the deciding factor in the game for the Bengal

  • I will take it, who dey!

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Let's not forget the Rams where minus Cupp.

Unless Cupp could play left tackle, he wouldn't have mattered one iota.

Even though Burrow was sacked a couple times, I thought the protection was generally pretty good.  Either the pocket was clean or Burrow got the ball out early.

A game ball should go to the dance coordinator for the celebration after Logan's first INT.

Can't really speak about the game because I don't really get to see much but will say it was cool looking around and seeing all the white in the stadium. Sure wasn't very much blue/gold there last night.

9 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

They said Higgins went to the locker room for cramps, where were they, in his hands??? 

How many drops did he wind up having? Someone told me five but I didn't know if they were exaggerating.

32 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

How many drops did he wind up having? Someone told me five but I didn't know if they were exaggerating.

I believe he dropped three.

Bet on Aaron Darnold to get a sack at +210 after a boost. Also had Eagles and Bengals ML last night.

I gotta say, I was pleased that Atwell didn't get stuck at 49 yards too lol

1 hour ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Can't really speak about the game because I don't really get to see much but will say it was cool looking around and seeing all the white in the stadium. Sure wasn't very much blue/gold there last night.

On Sunday, I flew home from a business conference in LA.  There were equal number of Rams and Bengals fans on the flight.  I would have expected it to have been a majority of Rams fans.  After overhearing some of the Bengals fans' conversations, it was clear to me that they were visiting Cincinnati for the first time, but were Bengals fans anyway.  Oh my...times have changed.

Haven't seen or heard anything about fights last night, which is a plus after last week.

15 hours ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Let's not forget the Rams where minus Cupp.

Everybody is minus somebody in the NFL. Burrow played on one leg.

  • Author
15 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

Everybody is minus somebody in the NFL. Burrow played on one leg.

Exactly what I was getting ready to say, AND after missing 5 weeks of preseason

4 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Is that Bengals security Monday night?

I am not 100% certain but I believe so.

And of course not Tee Higgins, they would have already dropped him off...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.