Bengals 19 Rams 16

My boys had their chances early, but Bengals D in the redzone kept them in the game long enough for the offense to get rolling.

Rams sure miss Big Whit at left tackle...got to fix that line play. Hopefully Kupp isn't out for the year. If he makes it back, the receiving corps will be a tough match-up WR 1-4 plus TE Higbee. But we've got to get better line play.

Congrats Bengals, good luck the rest of the way.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

My boys had their chances early, but Bengals D in the redzone kept them in the game long enough for the offense to get rolling.

Rams sure miss Big Whit at left tackle...got to fix that line play. Hopefully Kupp isn't out for the year. If he makes it back, the receiving corps will be a tough match-up WR 1-4 plus TE Higbee. But we've got to get better line play.

Congrats Bengals, good luck the rest of the way.

The blatant ignorance not to help their left tackle was astonishing.  Not sure how much more you had to see to know the kid needed help.  Frankly, it was the deciding factor in the game for the Bengals in my opinion.

I've never really been a conspiracy guy, or that the games are rigged, whatever.  But Higgins looked like he was on the take.  

• Like 3