Hart County vs. Adair County Predictions/Updates

ACfan4

Who wins?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/29/2023 at 11:00 PM

This should be a good 3A district matchup  Hart County comes in 6-0 with a 1-0 district record, they handled Caverna 46-6 last week. Adair comes in 4-2 with an 0-2 record in district losing to Franklin Simpson, then last week to Glasgow 36-16. Adair has showed they can play with these upper level district opponents but have yet to get over the hump. Hart County will bring a dangerous rushing attack with multiple options out of the Wing T formation. They do not throw the ball but a handful of times in most games. Adair will bring a more balanced attack throwing and rushing led by do it all QB Lane Grant. Adair Could be the toughest test Hart has faced besides Green County, and most certainly with the biggest line. 

• Thanks 1

• ACfan4 changed the title to Hart County vs Adair County Predictions/Updates

I think Hart wins relatively easy. 

Was told by a buddy of mine that no team out of 3A D2 has won an out of district game with an opponent currently above .500, with the exception of Hart beating Green. Makes it hard to judge some of the matchups going in to district play. 

• Like 1

• theguru changed the title to Hart County vs. Adair County Predictions/Updates
19 hours ago, BillNye said:

I think Hart wins relatively easy. 

Was told by a buddy of mine that no team out of 3A D2 has won an out of district game with an opponent currently above .500, with the exception of Hart beating Green. Makes it hard to judge some of the matchups going in to district play. 

This can be said for a lot of districts. For example 3A D3 Cal v. Manual is the only win in the district with a team over .500. 3A D4 Mercer v. Taylor is the only win in the district with a team over .500

14 hours ago, MrTeacher said:

Hart will win this one, 35-17.

I don’t see Adair scoring 17 unless something freaky happens because they don’t kick extra points and they don’t kick field goals. So might be a hard score to achieve more than likely they will score 6s or 8s.