Jets 22 Bills 16 (OT)

theguru

• theguru changed the title to Jets 22 Bills 16 (OT)
2 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

Just pre workout on my way to the gym.  That's all it takes, but getting to the car can be tough.  

You don't need it this time but if there is a next time you can always mix your pre workout with a can of Red Bull, it gives you wings. 

9 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

The Bills punter playing two hand touch on the punt return is the most hilarious thing I have seen in an NFL game in quite a while. I am laughing my head off every time they show that return.

I told my buddies I'd be cutting the guy tomorrow after that weak attempt at a tackle. It's not like it was Derrick Henry running at him.

7 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I put $10 on the Jets ML, so when Rodgers went down, I figured that went down the drain. What an ending. Sure was an entertaining game.

At what point do we stop talking about all of Dak Prescott's turnovers, and fully put that narrative on Josh Allen? Sheesh.

Something seems off in general in Buffalo. Bad energy through the offseason.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, theguru said:

Also, I don't know who else noticed it, but Garrett Wilson was over on the sidelines both supporting and I believe coaching up Zach Wilson right after Rodgers went out.  It made an impression on me and after that catch I am going to say karma is real.