Colorado 45 TCU 42

theguru

13 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Shedur Sanders was awesome today, 500+ yards passing 37/46 with 4 TDs 0 Ints.

8 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

Decent. 

I loved his post-game interview he all he had heard this off season is Power 5 this and Power 5 that, heck I threw for more yards today than I ever did playing against HBCU schools.😄

• Haha 1

I have not been a doubter of Deion since he began his college coaching career. With his accomplishments at Jackson State and how he did what he did there and transferring it to Boulder, I pretty well knew it would be a good thing. The doubters, regardless of who they are are probably people mostly threatened by his way, which has been proven to be a very effective thing. It obviously isn’t traditional or the standard way by any means, but no one rational can argue that it isn’t effective.

Very happy for Colorado and Deion!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, theguru said:

I hope he stays at Colorado and builds a dynasty. 

Same. That clown from ESPN that wrote this week that they had the worst roster in all of college has to feel about 6 inches tall today. 

Travis Hunter is disgusting. That INT by the goal line got me up off the couch. 

Deion is proving everyone wrong. And I love it. They will still struggle at times this year and their schedule is TOUGH, but what a start!!!

• Like 3