Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds at Orioles (6/26-6/28)

Featured Replies

Hopefully the Reds can get back on track.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • MJAlltheWay24
    MJAlltheWay24

    I think everyone needs to pump the brakes on expectations for the Reds. Sure the 12 game win streak was awesome but this team isn't competing for anything in 2023. They are just a bit ahead of schedul

  • 4 Quarters
    4 Quarters

    Yeah, they're starting a streak, but of the wrong kind.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, theguru said:

Hopefully the Reds can get back on track.

Yeah, they're starting a streak, but of the wrong kind.

Too pretty potent offenses, going against some subpar pitching. Should be the highest scoring game of the day, which means it'll be like 3-1 or something lol

  • Author

The Reds lost their 3rd straight last night 10 to 3.

Is tonight a "must win" game?  I kind of think so...

I think everyone needs to pump the brakes on expectations for the Reds. Sure the 12 game win streak was awesome but this team isn't competing for anything in 2023. They are just a bit ahead of schedule for competing in 2024.

2 hours ago, theguru said:

The Reds lost their 3rd straight last night 10 to 3.

Is tonight a "must win" game?  I kind of think so...

They're on game 80 of 162, how on Earth can tonight be a "must win"?

  • Author
Just now, brown4 said:

They're on game 80 of 162, how on Earth can tonight be a "must win"?

Vibration. 

Must win for what reason? 

This team has proven resilient and responds to adversity. A win or loss tonight is not going to change anything with this team.

  • Author
1 hour ago, Voice of Reason said:

Must win for what reason? 

This team has proven resilient and responds to adversity. A win or loss tonight is not going to change anything with this team.

Winning and losing are contagious and I said "must win," lol.

3 minutes ago, theguru said:

Winning and losing are contagious and I said "must win," lol.

 

ATOBTTR. 

 

Rubber match tomorrow. Reds back in 1st. 

  • Author
10 hours ago, TribeTime said:

ATOBTTR. 

Maybe they got the must win message!

705 today, Weaver for Cincy, Gibson for Baltimore. 

Hoping the Reds take the series but I don't trust Weaver on the mound. Baltimore ML is looking enticing. I'm no Pete Rose, I have no issue betting against the Reds. Basically hedging my feelings haha!

I had the Reds last night, but Elly not getting a hit cost me.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.