Who is the top player in the Class of 2025?

Class of '25  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best incoming Jr. in Kentucky?

• Montavin Quisenberry
    • Austin Alexander
    • Cortez Stone
    • Someone else

On 7/5/2023 at 3:54 PM, Hungover_in_Andover said:

Jaws was a dawg in Little League and Middle school. Playing for GRC is doing him no favors.  

Hearing that he might not be at GRC anymore.

On 6/27/2023 at 8:19 PM, BillNye said:

Wan'Dale Robinson was a one man show at Western Hills with very little talent around him.  Had Quisenberry stayed at Garrard Co and became the same show that Robinson was then it would be a good comparison.  

Quisenberry may become the next Wan'Dale Robinson.  He also may become the next D'Mauriae Van Cleave.

The other thing about Wan'Dale was he transformed his body between his junior and senior year. I remember seeing him without pads his junior year, and then saw him at a 7 on 7 his senior year. He had to of packed on 20 lbs of peer muscle in the off season without loosing any speed or quickness.

On 7/31/2023 at 12:08 AM, Hungover_in_Andover said:

Wow. Hopefully he ends up in a better situation, but at the same time, hopping schools every season isn't beneficial either. Can't build a rapport with his teammates. He is definitely a talent though.

He's definitely upgrading in terms of teams, he's joining a state contender, it'll be interesting to see how many carries he gets since that school already has a very good senior RB.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hungover_in_Andover said:

True, but he's on GRC's roster on KHSAA currently. 

Screenshot_20230802_143004_Chrome.jpg

That's odd considering Kalen and Jaylen (81) both practiced for station yesterday and also Bryce (23) might be heading to station as well.

3 hours ago, Hungover_in_Andover said:

Hopefully t's were crossed and I's dotted. If the breakup wasn't mutual, it could get messy. Let alone being district rivals!

That was my 1st thought when I heard it. Why transfer to a place, when you have options, that’s in the same district. Sometimes folks don’t think things out. 

• Like 1

Martels Carter Jr. has entered the chat. His name immediately shot to the top of the prospect rankings for the '25 class following his transfer from Brainerd High School (TN) to Paducah Tilghman. 

Georgia, Clemson, Michigan, Miami (FL), Florida State, and Florida are just a few of the schools vying to land the 4 star athlete. He projects as a safety at the next level. 

Here's a look at the newest addition to the Blue Tornado from last season as a Brainerd Panther: 2022 Hudl Highlights

• Like 5