Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mr. Basketball

Featured Replies

Matt Walls is the only with my post who could what?

Be in the state finals and can make a statement ............Do you think these other teams will be there ???

  • Replies 64
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seen Pettigrew play but judging by his numbers he should be the favorite.I have seen almost every other player mentioned on this thread and i would have to go with Knowles as the best of the rest.I would have no problem with Pettigrew, Knowles, or Walls from Scott Co. winning it.

Since this Thread is not dated:

 

I will say that Mr. Basketball in 2010 comes down between the two young men at Rose Hill...Euton or Jackson.

Where is Beckham going? Last I head Xavier was interested.

 

Also I asked in another post but got no response, what ever happened to the boy from Scott Co., big strong boy. Did he transfer?

Didn't Beckham sign with IUPUI?

 

Rodney Haddix from Scott County transferred to a prep school ... Findlay Prep in Nevada.

I would LOVE to see Matt Walls get the award, but Pettigrew is having an outstanding year so far. He'll be tough to beat. Walls is a hard working kid who loves the game and represents himself well off the court also. He's a "Yes sir/Yes mam" kid with a good head on his shoulders. He makes good grades and he makes his teammates better players and better people.

What about Bud Mackey what has he dont this year isnt he from KY somewhere I mean he is going to Indiana

What about Bud Mackey what has he dont this year isnt he from KY somewhere I mean he is going to Indiana

 

Bud is a Junior. He will have a shot at it next year - but with some STIFF competition in Miller and Hopson (just to name two)

 

:thumb:

Be in the state finals and can make a statement ............Do you think these other teams will be there ???

 

If E-town gets their players back, Doss gets their act together, and Mason County finds another option or 2 to complement Miller and Middleton, then yes. As for the others, they all have a good shot at their regions, and with a decent draw, I believe even of them has a shot.

Since this Thread is not dated:

 

I will say that Mr. Basketball in 2010 comes down between the two young men at Rose Hill...Euton or Jackson.

 

Two of the top 10 players in their class no doubt, but I find it unlikely that both of them will put up the numbers, although I guess it is possible.

Sorry didn't mean Bechham, yes he has signed with IUPUI.

 

I got confused.

 

I was think of Thomas Coleman. Has he decided? XU was interested right?

Two of the top 10 players in their class no doubt, but I find it unlikely that both of them will put up the numbers, although I guess it is possible.

 

They are putting up 26/11 and 21/11 as frosh.

Pettigrew has to be the favorite right now.

Since this Thread is not dated:

 

I will say that Mr. Basketball in 2010 comes down between the two young men at Rose Hill...Euton or Jackson.

 

You can't tell what will happen in the next 3 1/2 years.Some may get bigger and better and some may not get any better.

Preston Knowles. Then with Miller the next year and that gives the 10th 3 in 5 years!

 

 

:dancingpa

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.