Mr. Basketball

Beta

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seen Pettigrew play but judging by his numbers he should be the favorite.I have seen almost every other player mentioned on this thread and i would have to go with Knowles as the best of the rest.I would have no problem with Pettigrew, Knowles, or Walls from Scott Co. winning it.

I would LOVE to see Matt Walls get the award, but Pettigrew is having an outstanding year so far. He'll be tough to beat. Walls is a hard working kid who loves the game and represents himself well off the court also. He's a "Yes sir/Yes mam" kid with a good head on his shoulders. He makes good grades and he makes his teammates better players and better people.

Be in the state finals and can make a statement ............Do you think these other teams will be there ???

If E-town gets their players back, Doss gets their act together, and Mason County finds another option or 2 to complement Miller and Middleton, then yes. As for the others, they all have a good shot at their regions, and with a decent draw, I believe even of them has a shot.

Since this Thread is not dated:

I will say that Mr. Basketball in 2010 comes down between the two young men at Rose Hill...Euton or Jackson.

Two of the top 10 players in their class no doubt, but I find it unlikely that both of them will put up the numbers, although I guess it is possible.

Since this Thread is not dated:

I will say that Mr. Basketball in 2010 comes down between the two young men at Rose Hill...Euton or Jackson.

You can't tell what will happen in the next 3 1/2 years.Some may get bigger and better and some may not get any better.