Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mr. Basketball

Featured Replies

I like Preston Knowles as a contender...... He is fun to watch......... High basketball IQ.

  • Replies 64
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was in post # 11 I was taking about where Miller and ect.
Say what?

I had a post where Hopson , Mackey was live and well in KY
Say what?

Beckham is the player so far
Beckham is a fine player, but he has a ton of athletes around him (Pettigrew is often a one-man show) and he isn't even clearly the best player on his own team.

maybe you should pay more attention ??
I have paid attention ... plenty of it, thank you. I've seen every senior mentioned in this thread play this season, with the exception of Walls. And I'm not the one wondering why a junior isn't on someone's candidate list.
Say what?

Say what?

Beckham is a fine player, but he has a ton of athletes around him (Pettigrew is often a one-man show) and he isn't even clearly the best player on his own team.

I have paid attention ... plenty of it, thank you. I've seen every senior mentioned in this thread play this season, with the exception of Walls. And I'm not the one wondering why a junior isn't on someone's candidate list.

So ????????? :confused:

Just to let you know that I have an informed opinion.

 

Bottom line ... you don't need to chastise a poster for omitting someone from a list of this year's contenders for Mr. Basketball when that player isn't eligible to win the award.

But the HUGE numbers isnt always what a Mr. Basketball is about. Last year Mr. Basketball, Walt Allen is a prime example. He avereged about 15-16 points and 6-7 rebounds a game last year.
True, but Allen wasn't the best player in the state, either ... ;)
Just to let you know that I have an informed opinion.

 

Bottom line ... you don't need to chastise a poster for omitting someone from a list of this year's contenders for Mr. Basketball when that player isn't eligible to win the award.

Practice what you preach !!

:thumb:

Keep the thread on topic and not each other.:irked:
I guess but no Scotty Hopson and no Beckham ??? You need to watch some games ???

 

Thanks for the advice :thumb: Hopson is a junior, and Beckham won't put up the stats. Both excellent choices though, just not my choices.

Thanks for the advice :thumb: Hopson is a junior, and Beckham won't put up the stats. Both excellent choices though, just not my choices.

With MVP of LIT and player of the game in Farm Bureau Classic ...........Could win in Rupp and be MVP ??.......

With MVP of LIT and player of the game in Farm Bureau Classic ...........Could win in Rupp and be MVP ??.......

 

Well, each of the candidates I proposed could win at Rupp and be MVP as well as the arguments I gave with them.

Give me Preston Knowles as my Mr. Basketball.

Well, each of the candidates I proposed could win at Rupp and be MVP as well as the arguments I gave with them.

Matt Walls is the only one with your post ...... Not sure about that !!

Matt Walls is the only one with your post ...... Not sure about that !!

Matt Walls is the only with my post who could what?

Beckham is having a super season considering the system doesn't allow for him to put up mega stats...but when Coach Renner turns him loose he is clearly a candidate as witnessed by his LIT play...and if he is not clearly the best player on his team which is very talented then who is?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.