Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clear out Rupp

Featured Replies

Is Rupp cleared out after each game during the state tournament?

Just now, 16thBBall Fan said:

No two games per session. 

Makes complete sense to me, the games are too close together (meaning fans from the next game will enter) to clear Rupp out.

I thought they cleared out the student sections.  Did I just make that up?

1 minute ago, Randy Parker said:

I thought they cleared out the student sections.  Did I just make that up?

As much as I feel the adults make it more about themselves than the kids when it comes to high school athletics I could almost believe that.  But seriously, clearing them out of the student section, not the arena, makes sense. 

39 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

I thought they cleared out the student sections.  Did I just make that up?

They do.  A new student section uses those seats each game.

1 hour ago, Randy Parker said:

I thought they cleared out the student sections.  Did I just make that up?

There’s no Warren G. Harding Elementary School in the field.  You’ll have to sit somewhere else.

23 minutes ago, mrbrightside said:

They do.  A new student section uses those seats each game.

Every time I see your username my mind goes right here:

 

45 minutes ago, mcpapa said:

There’s no Warren G. Harding Elementary School in the field.  You’ll have to sit somewhere else.

Randy From The Christmas Story GIFs | Tenor

In the past, they’ve split the two end zone student sections in half. So, four teams per session, each school was given half of an end zone for students/fans.

Is that no longer the case?

6 minutes ago, cheercoachwes said:

In the past, they’ve split the two end zone student sections in half. So, four teams per session, each school was given half of an end zone for students/fans.

Is that no longer the case?

If so, WOFO took over the entire half of whomever they were sharing with lol.

This year they are selling single game tickets and you must leave (that section at least) after your game is over.  The endzone seats where the students and band sits are cleared out after each game.  The band and student section sits on one side and the one game ticket holders sit on the other.  You can still buy tickets for each session though. 

As for Woodford, I'm not sure how they worked that out with their students taking up both sections.

Once their team plays the first game, the students leave thus opening up the other half. Think about it. The students from the first game aren’t sticking around for the 2nd game. Especially the losing team. 

  • Author

I'm still confused, if I buy a ticket for the first game will I be able to stay for the Newport game, or do I have to buy two different tickets?

You can stay.

The sections from baseline to baseline are reserved. Everything else general admission.

Edited by theguru

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.