Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky at Arkansas Prediction/Updates

Kentucky vs. Arkansas 9 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Kentucky
      33%
    • Arkansas
      66%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 03/04/2023 at 07:06 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Cats coming off their home loss to Vandy travel to take on Arkansas in the final regular season game. The game is scheduled for 2:00pm on CBS. 

  • Replies 31
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Arkansas is the most foulingist, whiniest team I’ve ever seen.

Arkansas 81-74.

Who knows about this game.  I just flipped one of quarters and it came up Arkansas, so I'll go with them.

14 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

If no Wallace, I see no way UK wins.

 

Hell no. With Wallace not long ago they got handled at home.

4 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

If no Wallace, I see no way UK wins.

 

This^

 

Frederick also will be limited, maybe 10 minutes.

 

 

 

@nikeman49 will get his wish for some zone defense today.

 

 

  • Author

I’m as big a Cats fan as anyone but I think we dodged one there with Oscar getting to stay in the game. I would say if it was Toppin or Ware they would’ve been ejected. 

  • Author

A F1 on Oscar this time. I know he is getting frustrated due to be held, grabbed and pushed.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.