Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colts 15 Ravens 6

Featured Replies

Mathis ends the game with a forced fumble. Great defensive game for both teams. Hopefully the Colts can now get past the next stage and make it to the Super Bowl. It seems like it's either have a good Peyton Manning and a bad defense or a great defense and an average Manning.

 

 

 

:dancingpa :dancingpa

McNair just can't win the big game :lol:

  • Author

Well seems more like the Ravens can't have a constant offense!

Poor Baltimore. Their stolen team couldn't beat the team stolen from them first. I didn't care much either way leading up to this game, but all the sob stories had me behind Indy...

I love it! I'm pulling for Peyton hard.

 

:thumb: Me too!

Im glad the Colts got a good field goal kicker. 5/5 on the night.

I hope this allows for the confidence in the Colts' defense to get that much stronger....They are starting to win games, they used to have no chance in winning, in years past.

Peyton Manning is once again doing his disappearing act come playoff time.

Peyton Manning is once again doing his disappearing act come playoff time.

 

Win.

I have been one of the biggest people in saying Peyton chokes and will never win the big game. But you know what even though his stats are not good, he is winning right now and that is all that matters. With his defense playing this good he isn't being asked to go win the game on every possession like before. He did enough to win last week and the same this week. I really dont think we can put Manning down that much on this game, because there has been no QB this year really that has looked good against that Ravens defense.

 

I honestly think now that this is the year that the Colts will actually get their Super Bowl ring now, and I was someone who has been saying that Manning would never win a super bowl or even get there....

PMan had a poor game but their D has really been solid so far. I see a possible Indy/Pats game in the future.

^ That would mean that the Pats are going to Indy, I will try to go to that game...we'll see.

 

But, I did mention to my father after the Chiefs game, "wouldn't it be funny if the Colts win the championship this year, riding the coat-tails of their defense while Peyton struggles mightily"

 

If someone were to say that Peyton would have 2 TD's and 5 Int's in 2 playoff games, you would think at best 1-1 in the playoffs.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.