Scott names Jake Owens Head Coach - Owens resigned

I think the GREAT thing about this is that the Eagles - thankfully - have a large group of very dedicated men (and women btw) that have devoted a large portion of their lives to the Eagles youth, middle school and HS football programs. Some of those men are on the HS staff currently and I think that will make all of this, ultimately, a lot less painful than it could have been. Definitely a saving grace. 

Best of luck to Coach Owens as he moves forward and most assuredly to the Eagles program, which, I think, will be perfectly fine with those men on the staff taking over and taking care of the program and players. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, theguru said:

LinkNKY did a short article on this, Evan Dennison said the following in the article:

Calls to Owens and Scott High School Athletic Director Casey Fisk were unsuccessful.

LinkNKY just updated their article with the attached statement from Coach Owens, which he released on social media:

Owens-1-759x1024.jpg

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

LinkNKY just updated their article with the attached statement from Coach Owens, which he released on social media:

Owens-1-759x1024.jpg

Nothing new there.

I think there is more to this but it doesn't matter, next coach up. 

• Like 1