Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2023 Ryle Raiders

Featured Replies

Aug 4 at Beechwood (Scrimmage)
Aug 8 vs. Highlands (Scrimmage)
Aug 18 at Covington Catholic
Aug 25 vs. Conner
Sep 1st vs. Cooper
Sep 8 at Highlands
Sep 15 vs. Christian Academy Louisville
Sep 22 - BYE
Sep 29 at St. Xavier
Oct 8 at Campbell County (District)
Oct 13 at Great Crossing (District)
Oct 20 vs. Simon Kenton (District)
Oct 29 at Dixie Heights


Fn0f_NTXkAI-De_.jpg

Really good schedule here for the Raiders. This team is a good one to keep an eye on over the next year or two. They have some players, young talent, and the coaching is there. If they have a shot to be a final four team in 6A, they may be in their window over that span. Good schedule to test my opinion.

12 hours ago, Finkle Ray said:

Really good schedule here for the Raiders. This team is a good one to keep an eye on over the next year or two. They have some players, young talent, and the coaching is there. If they have a shot to be a final four team in 6A, they may be in their window over that span. Good schedule to test my opinion.

They graduated a lot of Seniors. 

I know this team had a ton of talent in the class of 24,25,26 in middle school. Did they all stay? Or they scatter in the wind, like kids sometimes in NKY do? 
 

if they stayed together, I think they can make a BE type of run. 

Freshman Jacob Savage got his first D1 offer today from EKU. First of many, I'm sure.

He's going to be a wrecking ball for the next 3 years. 

17 minutes ago, NKYRaider said:

Freshman Jacob Savage got his first D1 offer today from EKU. First of many, I'm sure.

He's going to be a wrecking ball for the next 3 years. 

Watching Savage last year it was hard to believe he was only a freshman, he was very impressive. 

Who does Ryle return on offense and defense? I know they return Savage at linebacker and Verax at qb.

On 2/8/2023 at 10:18 PM, Finkle Ray said:

Really good schedule here for the Raiders. This team is a good one to keep an eye on over the next year or two. They have some players, young talent, and the coaching is there. If they have a shot to be a final four team in 6A, they may be in their window over that span. Good schedule to test my opinion.

What is a successful season to Ryle? 

Year in and year out, it seems like they have top talent, and can’t do much with it. 

 

With open enrollment starting this fall in the Boone Co school system, it will be interesting to see who transfers in and who transfers out.   I know parents at Ryle, Cooper and Conner and it sounds like it could be a revolving door at all three.  

3 hours ago, UKato91 said:

With open enrollment starting this fall in the Boone Co school system, it will be interesting to see who transfers in and who transfers out.   I know parents at Ryle, Cooper and Conner and it sounds like it could be a revolving door at all three.  

I was not aware Boone County is going to open enrollment.

39 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

I was not aware Boone County is going to open enrollment.

Me either but I am glad to hear it.  Also, I assume Boone County (or at least some of the coaches) are not happy about this one.

2 hours ago, theguru said:

Me either but I am glad to hear it.  Also, I assume Boone County (or at least some of the coaches) are not happy about this one.

It had become a bit of a farce, and probably a big pain to manage for the school board.

But this change also may be due to the new KHSAA rules that went into effect last July.

1 minute ago, Voice of Reason said:

It had become a bit of a farce, and probably a big pain to manage for the school board.

But this change also may be due to the new KHSAA rules that went into effect last July.

I think it has been a farce for at least two decades. 

2 hours ago, theguru said:

Me either but I am glad to hear it.  Also, I assume Boone County (or at least some of the coaches) are not happy about this one.

Don't take this as iron clad truth.  It is second had information from wishful parents.  In my defense these parents are generally in the know so I do think this could be valid.   I should have verified it before posting.   I just did a quick look on the Boone Co Board of Education website and see nothing about this so....it may not be true, or it just may not be announced yet.   Either way I hope it does happen.   

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.